Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want nothing, you read the summary however clearly you read only the parts that suit your agenda

All that was stated I'n the manga is that after countless battles a swordsman has the ability to blacken his blade

No where was it stated that it required strong and powerful Haki to do.

Even if we believe in the common headcannon that COA is the main reason for blacken blades it still doesn't affect difference between of Mihawk and Shanks

According to Oda, Zoro specializes in CoA while Luffy specializes CoC. Despite having better CoA, Zoro's overall haki is still weaker than Luffy's even without adding Adv CoO to the equation.
My agenda is reading something besides "he's world strongest swordman"?

Is there a word inside that phrase that only some people are able to read or what?
If read this phrase and don't get that it puts mihawk above any current swordman then you are just delusional.

Yup but Morgan might add sum not factual stuff like its Big mom Lost (which we know thats a Hoax) even tho before we know that Luffy Defeat 2 commander and destroy WCI, hence why Big mom said "when did i lose".
No bro, we have what Morgan's wrote here in this page

He declared Luffy the winner because of what he accomplished in WCI, never implied he beat Big Mom in a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.