Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop thinking about the Roger/WB and Shanks/Mihawk parallel, the world's strongest title, the bounty difference, we're only missing the DF ability. What if making a black blade gives the maker a devil fruit like power?
Mihawk might just be DF-less, but it's not confirmed- although very likely.

But there's a big possibility he has a form of Hito Hito no Mi. His eyes look very similar to G5 Luffy and Imu (who might also have a counterpart fruit to Nika).

Hito Hito no Mi: Dracula or some shit sounds insane.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
It's funny how things have turned from Shanks fans bringing up this hype or that manga portrayal to prove this supposed supremacy

And now most have either accepted Mihawk, or the ones like you are groveling with random made-up head-canons while failing to refute any counter arguments

:kobeha:
I hate Shanks the lousy rat snitch how dare you

This is probably the most excited I've been about One Piece in months, lmao.

Had to get out all my pent-up frustration this morning by trolling some Mihawk haters but imma chill out now...ngl it felt good to be on the good side of the trolling for the first time in a while :kobeha:
Yeah Sword/Zoro fans had to hold the L for a while after ZKK but Oda didn’t wanna keep y’all on the backfoot for TOO long

Now that we’re really getting to the end we’ll start to see more of the characters that are clearly reserved for the endgame BB/Shanks/Mihawk/Dragon get their well deserved hype

Y’all have had to defend Mihawk for years from the slander especially the Vista shit (which is still funny to me tbh) but you’ve been rewarded for your loyalty to the cause

Mihawk hype is finally here

:finally:

I do kinda hope the next chapter starts where this one ended. I do want to hear the juicy deets from what happened at the Reviere.

The snail looks solemn as well so I think Sabo might either admit that he somehow killed Kobra or give some kind of bleak update.
Going by the chapter it does seem like un-amed may have over reacted a bit, the Straw Hats only had what? 4 pages of focus? most of the chapter was mostly focused on what was going on in the rest of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.