Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Act tough for who? No one was watching him lmfao, the Wano samurai had no idea Shanks was even present.

Green Bull clearly confirms one Admiral can wipe out the Red Haired Pirates with ease, or else picking a fight with them would be suicide. Lol
For himself, deep down he couldn't admit to himself that Shanks from across an island could reduce him to such a joke

Ryokugyu confirmed that he's not even worth an Emperor's time, they treat him like some generic fodder and KO him with CoC:suresure:

Mihawk can still be a marine hunter while still desiring a peaceful life. He's called the Marine Hunter because he destroyed them when they attacked him, which he can still do, not because he hates marines and wants to hunt them. You're grasping at straws at this point.
He’s called the marine hunter we don’t know but I guarantee it’s because he was attacking them. You think I was coping bro? Take a look at you rn, I guarantee you were saying he would destroy the fleets, your logic fails when the man is literally in a guild that hunts marines my man. I’m not grasping at the straws oda simply hyped the Marijes

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Soooooooo.

Now that Mihawk is proven to be above Shanks by author's choice he is a hakiman again. Only after they accepted the fact Shanks is a swordsman.

If the wg wasn't suppressing luffy, zoro and sanji bounty there bounties was gonna be this if we ve honest
Luffy 4 bill +
Zoro 1,8 bill
Sanji 1,566, bill
Jinbe feat wise on wano 848 mill because he would get a 300 increase like everyone else lol
All Sanji did was beat Queen, his bounty wouldn't be above King's just for that
While Zoro beat King and fought Kaidou and Linlin 1.8 is still a stretch

real bounties should have been

Zoro 1.6bil
Sanji 1.35bil

Status
Not open for further replies.