Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is adding flame to all fandoms, first he hyped revolutionary army using fujitora then he hyped admiral aramaki using YCs then yonkou shanks using aramaki and now mihawk using him as a hypetool.

Its not too late to see through him. Next mihawk would be used for someone else.

Don’t forget the WSS
Yo.... Oda ain't on reddit nor did i say Shanks has better skills. It's just Oda who's putting Shanks on above level with his portrayal in the series.

Also forgot to mention this before but for stopping two emperors marines were sending admiral while when two guys who were compared with Shanks in same chapter were about to meet, marines send only fodders. So bad for Mihawk and Buggy. Another bad portrayal for Mihawk. Oda didn't want to give good impression for Mihawk ever in the series.
:josad:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Funny how ztards talk about numbers , because for years u said bounties are irrelevant when sanji had a bigger bounty then zoro but now it means something suddenly. king/marco/queen>zoro=jimbei then :josad:
:nicagesmile:

Obviously sanji is weaker than zoro and will always be but how you reached to the conclusion that I said sanji is weaker than jinbei from my post

Atleast understand the context
Everyone knows sanji isn't weaker than jinbei

This "skills not strength" agenda maybe all dandy & candy as of now, but it is going to the bin sooner or later lol - when Mihawk vs Zoro happens and we start to see why Mihawk is the WSS.
Even now it's a stupid agenda, considering Mihawk is once again confirmed to be the strongest swordsman in the very same page.
If you're a swordsman, you lose to Mihawk.
Shanks fans would be better off arguing that he's actually a kickboxer than arguing that Mihawk is only better if haki is turned off. This is one of the silliest arguments I ever witnessed.

Yo.... Oda ain't on reddit nor did i say Shanks has better skills. It's just Oda who's putting Shanks on above level with his portrayal in the series.

Also forgot to mention this before but for stopping two emperors marines were sending admiral while when two guys who were compared with Shanks in same chapter were about to meet, marines send only fodders. So bad for Mihawk and Buggy. Another bad portrayal for Mihawk. Oda didn't want to give good impression for Mihawk ever in the series.
:josad:
I was agreeing with you actually
You were saying things shanks could do with his conqueror’s thst the WSM and WSC couldn’t do and i was just telling you to include mihawk

Mihawk is indeed inferior to shanks

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Even now it's a stupid agenda, considering Mihawk is once again confirmed to be the strongest swordsman in the very same page.
If you're a swordsman, you lose to Mihawk.
Shanks fans would be better off arguing that he's actually a kickboxer than arguing that Mihawk is only better if haki is turned off. This is one of the silliest arguments I ever witnessed.
@Erkan12 will forever be regarded as the Greatest Mihawk fan in the Internet for gifting us this gem..

"Oda's never said 'this guy has more muscle. this guy has more skill'" -- meaning Oda has never differentiated skill from strength.

The only way I can see Shanks being stronger than Mihawk is if Shanks isn't a swordsman but everything point to him being one. Always seen with a sword, always fight with a sword in Film Red(his finisher combo with Luffy is by using his sword).
Heck the fact they actually say Mihawk's swordsmanship is superior to that of the emperor red hair as a way to highlight Mihawk's strenght strongly implies Shanks is seen as a swordsman in the OP verse.
I have a theory Shanks WAS stronger than Mihawk when he had two-arms and they did duel after Shanks became Yonkou. Mihawk did win but ceased any further duels because beating a one-arm man was a hollow victory. I think if Shanks had his other arm, he'd be Pirate King level.

Brannew: Not only was Buggy the mastermind behind the incident at Impel Down…he was also a member of the Pirate King’s crew!! People say that he’s a pirate that rivals Red Haired of the “Four Emperors”.

Brannew: “Buggy the Genius Jester”!!
Adding on to what was previously mentioned…and most importantly…is his power that made those two obey him..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.