Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just encircle any random area around the smoke/impact lines behind like you all did in 1053 :kata:
I mean there was actually an argument for that since there were black lines protruding. This however just seems like desperate payback. It wouldve been valid if atleast there were some white lightning looking lines.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It’s not at best : it was outright said that Roger and Wb fought equally. And were eye to eye.

So the title of strongest doesn’t work if you have an equal.
So the title of strongest doesn’t work if you have an equal.

Either you’re the strongest or you’re not.

You can be seen as the strongest for multiple reasons and be labeled WS something. But it can be more complicated than that.
It does work. Multiple people can't hold the same title at the same time. Oda probably decided to give WSM to WB because Roger had the PK title. Besides, we don't even know they called WB the strongest when Roger was around. VCs said Shanks was a Yonko 12 years ago but it was retconned to 6 to avoid inconsistencies. They might do something similar with Roger and WB.

Also, you can't make a rule out of an unusual case. Generally, when there is the strongest guy, he'd be the strongest. We're outright told Mihawk is better than Shanks, so I don't see why we'd compare them with Roger and WB.

:nicagesmile:

Obviously sanji is weaker than zoro and will always be but how you reached to the conclusion that I said sanji is weaker than jinbei from my post

Atleast understand the context
????????? since spoilers dropped u and other people spammed sanji 4th and you LOVE this chapter , its fucking obious u hate sanji so it makes sense for u to say that, just saying that if u believe that shit u also believe that queen>zoro=jimbei

Status
Not open for further replies.