Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bounties and threat level were equally attributed between between Luffy, Kid and Law over the defeat of 2 emperors

So considering his captain has the same bounty as Luffy, and he participated in the rooftop battle hype, i expect him to gain recognition for this as his right hand man.

Luffy is considered as a yonko because he has multiple commanders, with 3 above the billions mark. Kid should have at least one in that range, with Killer recognized as his right hand man, who participated in the rooftop battle, that ultimately led to the defeat of 2yonkos, most likely being used as the reason for him to cross the billions mark
Was it even reported to the WG that Zoro and Killer fought Kaido? Zoro didn’t get any boost to his bounty for his Rooftop performance

''Brannew: “Buggy the Genius Jester”!!
Adding on to what was previously mentioned…and most importantly…is his power that made those two obey him..!! ''

Yonko = power that can make Mihawk obey (only 3 billion is enough, lower bounty than Mihawk's) :suresure::steef:

Yonko > Mihawk confirmed.:cheers:

This forum is stupid. Being more skilled with the sword doesn't mean being stronger. He can be better in sword, but worse in other attributes, haki for example. Neymar dribbles better than messi, but he's not a better player for that
Funny because Zoro uses all his haki and now adv.coc because he didn't have enough strenght to hurt the most durable thing on earth : Lunarian.
Zoro is known for his physical strenght.

Also Mihawk has a black blade something Shanks never achieved.

Well if you wanna argue like that, I can also claim kaido was the wsc when he didn't defeat wb nor any yonkou before. Any clue ?

Calling stupid a forum when you are not better lol.

Why? As I said, Kids not an emperor. Killer honestly didn’t do much solo work in the raid.

A 700 million bounty boost is still a lot for him
If you stop and think about it for a moment, Killer had the result of this war on his shoulders even more than, let's say, Sanji.
Killer had the responsability to free Kidd, one of the two with the job of defeating Linlin, from Hawkins curse.
Had he not figured out the solution, Alliance would have definitely lost the war.
Lot of people don't realize it but Killer vs Hawkins was a pivotal fight in the big picture...

Looking how strong Crocodile is now, I guess he had a point there unless Doffy's prison gains make up for it lol.
Croc’s “prison gains” were due to Oda recognizing he made Croc way too weak and wanting to make up for it. I doubt Doffy will get any prison gains since he was defeated at a point when Oda had the story figured out

Status
Not open for further replies.