Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I agree, people here tend to have more knowledge about the series. The issue is we all get caught up in our unreal biases.

Can Buggy beat Blackbeard in a fight? No. But, do I want to convince myself that Buggy can Awaken his Fruit and do serious damage to Blackbeard? Yes.

One chapter of Mihawk hype and suddenly everyone thinks he can beat Shanks, the Yonkou Luffy said he wants to fight last. If Luffy fights Shanks, and Zoro fights Mihawk, there's no way Oda will make Mihawk stronger than Shanks. Hype makes us crazy.
At this point, it's more than likely Luffy won't fight Shanks. Most people understand this, which is why they're fine with Mihawk being stronger than Shanks. Even if Luffy ends up fighting Shanks, Mihawk can be stronger than him as long as he doesn't fight Zoro before Luffy fights Shanks.

law puncture ville count as sword skill too:suresure::milaugh: (not only haki is part of the skill cathegori but also df awakening):myman:

Mihawk is above all Shanks skillfull haki slashes and law magical extending blade (df awakening):pepehawk:

World of swordman got more diverify than actual brawn fight, aint that splendind:finally:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
yeah... lets have the most mysterious character... who is supposedly gonna be a top tier and eos figure.... lets use him as a hype tool for an admiral

jesus the admiral dickeaters are fullblown dead above their shoulders
Nah, I'd want Akainu and Dragon to clash, while the rest of the Revolutionaries escape. So, Dragon wouldn't lose, just get a little banged up and flee once more Mariens show up. I wouldn't mind if Dragon took a small L, though. Aokiji lost to Akainu, and I'm still excited to see what's he capable of now.

Having Akainu scar Dragon somehow would also do a lot to motivate Sabo. Whitebeard DIED during his intro arc, there's no shame in losing to Akainu. Just being able to clash with Akainu for a few minutes proves you're top-tier.

Nah, I'd want Akainu and Dragon to clash, while the rest of the Revolutionaries escape. So, Dragon wouldn't lose, just get a little banged up and flee once more Mariens show up. I wouldn't mind if Dragon took a small L, though. Aokiji lost to Akainu, and I'm still excited to see what's he capable of now.

Having Akainu scar Dragon somehow would also do a lot to motivate Sabo. Whitebeard DIED during his intro arc, there's no shame in losing to Akainu. Just being able to clash with Akainu for a few minutes proves you're top-tier.
except that nothing in the story has suggested admirals to be anywhere near top tiers.... pure headcanon

Status
Not open for further replies.