Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What power do you think he had over them before they joined

Its either the wg thought his crew was stronger than them while buggy was weak
Or they somehow convinced themselves buggy himself is actually strong and even a threat himself to them
Political pull. Charisma (as stated earlier that he's charismatic enough to have Crocodile rush over to help him), just overall combination of strength, presence, connections and resources that even garners guys like Mihawk at his beck and call.

They obviously think Buggy is very strong based on his false reputation which everyone believes outside of our MCs lol. But that doesn't mean they think Buggy is stronger than Mihawk- and it's shown in bounty and its presentation.

His power made them join him. Like with everything else they said about him to tie all his accomplishments to his strength

Not him having the power to gain allies something only mihawk talked about

If power made them join (again obviously not true)
If you make someone do something you force them. They mean pretty much the same thing

Brannew: “Buggy the Genius Jester”!!
Adding on to what was previously mentioned…and most importantly…is his power that made those two obey him..!!

Everything they mention about buggy the associate with him being strong
Something he's not but they think so
The power being the ability to bring them under his wing, you know very well what it means. Brannew talked about his charisma moments before. :myman:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Honestly fair enough. Although the shanks fandom? (Anti mihawk fandom?) really seems to be trying to cling on at this point
Especially after years of "Vista, Vista, Vista, Vista" nonsense that we've were forced to hear so much while Yonko tards were beating their meats to Kaido's title and undermining Mihawk's title at the same time...

I apologize in advance for the person I'm gonna be in the Battledome once this chapter drops.

Not a single thing about Buggy has ever been about his strength.
It has always been about his influence and his ability to make allies.

Why the need to disingenously ignore the context and lie lmfaoooo?
Brannew is holding an emergency meeting. Brannew talks about Buggy, saying that he is not only the mastermind behind the Impel Down incident, he was also a member of the Pirate King's crew and is said he's a pirate that even rivals Red Hair of the "Yonkou".
Buggy the Genius Jester"!! In addition to the previously mentioned... his power has made possible that Crocodile and Mihawk obey him...!!

Them associated his feats to his strength is exactly what their doing. Believing the people under him must mean buggy is even stronger
Was luffy stronger than wb and his crew in marineford ?
What power did luffy have
? What

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Especially after years of "Vista, Vista, Vista, Vista" nonsense that we've were forced to hear so much while Yonko tards were beating their meats to Kaido's title and undermining Mihawk's title at the same time...

I apologize in advance for the person I'm gonna be in the Battledome once this chapter drops.
There is no need to apologise son.

Go wild. No Shank/ yonkotard should be safe.

I don’t mind I avoid shanks stuff in the battledome anyways cause he has nothing to go off of.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Brannew is holding an emergency meeting. Brannew talks about Buggy, saying that he is not only the mastermind behind the Impel Down incident, he was also a member of the Pirate King's crew and is said he's a pirate that even rivals Red Hair of the "Yonkou".
Buggy the Genius Jester"!! In addition to the previously mentioned... his power has made possible that Crocodile and Mihawk obey him...!!

Them associated his feats to his strength is exactly what their doing. Believing the people under him must mean buggy is even stronger

? What
Mihawk spoke on luffys dangerous power.
So luffy was > wb and his crew right

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
>Mastermind of Impel Down incident.
>Member of Pirate King's crew
>Rival to Red Hair (a gag that the world saw in Marineford)

All these are Great feats of strength right Bino?

Status
Not open for further replies.