Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Talk about Mihawk having better skill than Shanks rumour but straightly ignore Buggy having power to equal Shanks aka the reason it is reasonable he could tame Mihawk 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The reason than buggy become yonko it was because he could tame Mihawk. With shanks level you aren't yonko (you need mihawk or strongest crew+territories).

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Most Shanks wanker are fine with him being a swordsman
That's why their stronghold is "Mihawk only beat him in skill/ swordmanship, Shanks is stronger overall"

Their long awaited headcanon is mentioned in the chapter.
What more they could ask for........
You cannot convince them by he is a swordsman so WSS > any swordman.
Their perspective is different
Well, that's even more stupid since a simple question about "What was Zoro's biggest Powerup in Wano?" would have them in shambles lmao.

Thing is, I dont mind Shanks having the best CoC itw. But Kaido is guaranteed stronger than him despite that due to title so there's no excuse with Mihawk lol. Especially since Brannew literally spells it out loud and it isn't just Mihawkfans bringing in obscure data books or viver cards. It's in the manga, clear as crystal.

Zoro>Jimbei>Langi. Zoro without khaki and bandanas >ifrit lanji with judge's sperm. Number 4 LANZHI.
Last time I checked advanced coqs doesn’t come from the ground 🤣

blud can’t tell the difference between coqs haki and scribble lines 😆
nope this lighting from ifrit
I’m done arguing
My next avatar will be of Sanji’s new bounty, it’s to symbolize that despite the swordsman’s achievements, he’s still barely over a chef

At the end of the day Sanji is a chef broand he’s still competing with a guy who’s the reincarnation of a fucking Sword God….

This normal human chef even has Zoro blocking with just diable jambe……..please cry to oda, not me

Now I'm really curious as the what happened to Mihawk to cause him to shift from wanting to fight all the strongest people, and being known as the Marine hunter, to just wanting to live peacefully.

It wouldn't make sense that it's because he reached the top, because those who typically do, always desire more. So something definitely happened to tame what seems to be a fiery nature in his youth.

I think it would be interesting if he killed someone during a duel, that he soon came to regret. It could add some real depth to his character.

Kinemon forced Oden to accept him and let him follow tbf

What political pull does buggy have?
The roger pirates were the strongest crew (not including rocks) so strength was a big part of it. Even believing him to be a legit rival for shanks
Buggy didn't really have many resources before they joined tbh with the giants being his strongest player and them leaving with luffy
Buggy is definitely charismatic in a weird way yeah lol
With crocodile and mihawk joining what they believe to be under his control their associating that with him being that strong

Like take away buggy
Crocodile and mihawk arent gonna become yonko from gaining buggys crew
Exactly so Oden didn't force anything now your saying somebody weaker can force you to do something lol bro shut up

I’m done arguing
My next avatar will be of Sanji’s new bounty, it’s to symbolize that despite the swordsman’s achievements, he’s still barely over a chef

At the end of the day Sanji is a chef broand he’s still competing with a guy who’s the reincarnation of a fucking Sword God….

This normal human chef even has Zoro blocking with just diable jambe……..please cry to oda, not me
EoS zoro will be miles ahead of EoS sanji. What opponent will sanji fight that equals mihawk? None

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I’m done arguing

why are you comparing number 4 with number 2:choppawhat:
The normal people compare nº 1 with nº2 or nº2 with nº3 but not nº2 with nº4:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.