Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger stood at the top of the food chain with mainly Haki..

The strongest Mihawk is the strongest Zoro will be, so it's to your advantage to wank Mihawk for Zoro..
So you say stupid shit and when someone ask you to explain you answer with more stupid shit
Roger stood at the top with his haki and his companion ace his sword(confirmed in road to laugh tale ) yk the one he named his son after
Roger used haki on his sword

He showed his superiority to a Ladmiral without his sword, and hurt him more than Yamato's Ad.CoC club attack, with his non-sword related Ad.CoC blasts. :suresure:

Now tell me, what is Zolo's non-sword feats :kaidowhat:
When tf did lanks hurt gb 😆
He said red hair pirates not
Oh red hair your coqs to stronger
Shanks has never been hyped without his besides one time

So you say stupid shit and when someone ask you to explain you answer with more stupid shit
Roger stood at the top with his haki and his companion ace his sword(confirmed in road to laugh tale ) yk the one he named his son after
Roger used haki on his sword
kaido said Haki was at the top not Swordsmanship..

When tf did lanks hurt gb 😆
He said red hair pirates not
Oh red hair your coqs to stronger
Shanks has never been hyped without his besides one time
GB aint even address Shanks lol
He clearly said Red Hair Pirates are a threat tho

Shanks hype = mostly result of his powerful commanders
Haha

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙

you know seeing how popular carrot was is still shocking... most fans shit on her but i feel even if u polled now, while she wouldn't be top ten i feel like she'd still be top 15. her fans are just quiet i believe

Honestly? Really the ingredient thats missing is to have Doflamingo and Moria join this group. Cross Guild is cool, but imo, it's commanders are too few. If it's supposed to be composed of former villains/Shichibukai and Mihawk, then it should have the rest lol
nobody could have imagined Post-TS Croc would get this insane portrayal

now imagine Moria getting the same treatment
:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.