Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratchet and Charlie visited me last night. All I know about Ratchet is he redirects, kills and I thought I saw somewhere the other night saying he protects.

@Kurozumi Charlie Did you use spikes on me last day and does that also count as a visit during the night?

@AverageNamiEnjoyer Your Psychic ability you claimed says you learn the ability of a target player and you said it's a 1 shot. You said you will ask Fuji if you can still do it which made it sound like you already used it. I looked up Psychic to see if that was used and it says it was used on N2. Was that you who used that ability on N2 and if it was who did you check on N2?

Ratchet and Charlie visited me last night. All I know about Ratchet is he redirects, kills and I thought I saw somewhere the other night saying he protects.

@Kurozumi Charlie Did you use spikes on me last day and does that also count as a visit during the night?

@AverageNamiEnjoyer Your Psychic ability you claimed says you learn the ability of a target player and you said it's a 1 shot. You said you will ask Fuji if you can still do it which made it sound like you already used it. I looked up Psychic to see if that was used and it says it was used on N2. Was that you who used that ability on N2 and if it was who did you check on N2?
this is a lie or misunderstanding

ask Fuji again, I didn't use any ability other than spikes I already used during day

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I can vouch for AnE by the way.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I already used psychi

No! This is first time
I got the information psychic ability belong to Xlaw

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Eerie impulse was used on ???
This is ANE, on me.
Mist was used on ???
Protect was used on ???
This is mine.

I redirected Charlie to Juliet. That he didn't show up on her results indicates he is indeed telling the truth about not having targeted anyone. I also tried to kill him with Sallu 1's kill, which only works if the player has killed another.

Given this, the lynch is between Prof and Juliet.

I already used psychi

No! This is first time
I got the information psychic ability belong to Xlaw
Then how did Naomi get that info on me. Naomi said I am immune to cult which is correct. I looked through Naomi's abilities and she doesn't have any abilities that give her info on learning a player's ability. Only way for Naomi to get that info is from you.

more on cult.

juliet-immune to cult-rej,broki,t-pin shade her-high likely t-pin defensive of cult not having voting power is sus.
charlie-poe could be paranoid town, or he got culted, why he suggested the shoot on nami since can't cult her, broki seemed to soft defensive him, or could be trying to make him target for sus later/

but still sus, he seems fine for now.

delayed attack...if it was flowa kill!?

broki ability.

I'm immune to conversion and confusion and Naomi said here I am immune to cult and there is no way she could guess that and only way for her to know this is for her to have info on me.

Abilities:
1. Ferrothorn - Spikes - pick 3 people, who visits them this phase gets blocked (unlimited)
2. Orbeetle - Substitute - tank next action this phase (3 shots)
3. Yamper - Nuzzle - paralyze target (2 shots)
4. Crobat - Supersonic - confuse target (2 shots)
5. Throh - Reversal - redirect target's actions back at themself this phase (1 shot)
6. Incineroar - Darkest Lariat - rolecrush target through immunities (passives) (1 shot)

i'll just add to old thing i did earlier

D2
Spikes (protection/roleblock) on Worst, Flowa and Pero
N2
Substitute (protection) on myself
Nuzzle (paralysis) on Pot Goblin
missed Shady Lady event (but joined zoo)

D3
nothing
N3
Spikes (protection/roleblock) on Meeyori, Naomi and Worst
Dazzling Gleam (negative action stopper from Meeyori) on Rej
Supersonic (confusion) on Dr_Professor83
asked Shady Lady to kill T-Pein (before reveal)
Nuzzle (paralysis) on Mango
Substitute (protection) on myself

D4
nothing + my Substitute and Nuzzle (which i can't use anyway) have been burned for a cycle by Sallu
N4 (doesn't matter because I've been roleblocked and losed limited shoots)
Spikes (protection/roleblock) on Naomi, ANE and Worst
Supersonic (confusion) on Dr_Professor83
Reversal (redirect back) on Blue

new stuff

D5
Spikes on Worst, ANE, Blue
N5
Substitute on myself
Darkest Lariat on T-Pein

D6
Spikes on ANE, Ratchet, Juliet
N6