Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I think most fans already accepted it since shanks got his movie he and his crew lost a lot of hype as future opponents.

Honestly I just don’t see any point in a RHP fight
True that the movie does show some things that should had been in the manga instead.

But it would still feel very cheap if Shanks dies to BB without accomplishing anything. I'd rather Luffy and BB duke it out while Shanks block Imu/WG from interfering. Shanks dying to Imu/WG while Luffy overcomes BB to enter LaughTale can be very emotional if done right. Plus it would basically show Shanks pushing Luffy over the finish line thus contributing to his dreams.

Yes, he was forced into some kind of action. He wants a peaceful life and to be a farmer. Is it bad?
No, still wants to be a pirate :suresure::gokulaugh: Thus accepts his role as a Yonko commander, but not Yonko. :milaugh:

This ending suits for Mihawk fanboys, all these years they talk about how Mihawk is superior to Yonko commanders, now Mihawk become a Yonko commander willingly because he is scared to be a Yonko.

Dude you just need to take what Mihawk said in a straightfoward way.. The path to surpassing him is harder than the path to pirate king..
I never disagree to the fact that trying to become Pirate King is harder path than becoming the strongest, whatever the case maybe WSS, WSM, or WSC.

I already gave an example. You simply keep on repeating a point that has already been proven to be wrong.

At this point you're just trolling.

I never disagree to the fact that trying to become Pirate King is harder path than becoming the strongest, whatever the case maybe WSS, WSM, or WSC.

I already gave an example. You simply keep on repeating a point that has already been proven to be wrong.

At this point you're just trolling.
What has been proven wrong, maybe i just missed your explanation..

True that the movie does show some things that should had been in the manga instead.

But it would still feel very cheap if Shanks dies to BB without accomplishing anything. I'd rather Luffy and BB duke it out while Shanks block Imu/WG from interfering. Shanks dying to Imu/WG while Luffy overcomes BB to enter LaughTale can be very emotional if done right. Plus it would basically show Shanks pushing Luffy over the finish line thus contributing to his dreams.
Maybe. Idk I just think a lot of what’s been going on with Shanks not planning to see Luffy is a big death flag. And I think Luffy laying the hat on Shanks’ grave after beating the man who killed him and fulfilling his promise which will also make him the pirate king is just such a shonen way of handling this

Status
Not open for further replies.