Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Navy believes that Mihawk >Shanks
Which is false. They just said he has better skill, besides, that navy gave Buggy a warlord and then a Yonko status since they really don't know, and you expect me to believe that as a fact?

When Shanks and Mihawk haven't fought for 12 years? Lol

Mihawk ran away in marineford and right now he is saying he doesn't want to be an Emperor since he wants to live in peace, seems to me he doesn't want to fight Shanks...

Oh wait, Shanks even asked If he wanted a duel when Mihawk gave him Luffy's first bounty and he said he doesn't fight 1 handed people... pretty much seems he didn't want to fight.

So till date, Mihawk has eluded a duel with Shanks 3 times, pussy Mihawk.

This might hurt some people, but Mihawk isn't at Shanks' level, his bounty proves it.

Shanks, a peaceful man and diplomat with 4B, while Mihawk who is a sailor hunter who is part of a triad who created an organization to hunt sailors, still manages to have a bounty of just 3.5B.
Crocodile, a guy at max Cracker lvl, inflated his bounty far above any YC and close to the yonkous. So obviously Mihawk's bounty is inflated as well.
Mihawk as a rule, if he was Shanks' level, he would be the most wanted man in the world, due to the dangerousness of being a sailor hunter, while Shanks a much more peaceful man.

Which is false. They just said he has better skill, besides, that navy gave Buggy a warlord and then a Yonko status since they really don't know, and you expect me to believe that as a fact?

Mihawk ran away in marineford and right now he is saying he doesn't want to be an Emperor since he wants to live in peace, seems to me he doesn't want to fight Shanks...

Oh wait, Shanks even asked If he wanted a duel when Mihawk gave him Luffy's first bounty and he said he doesn't fight 1 handed people... pretty much seems he didn't want to fight.

Can shanks wash dishes :gokulaugh:

This might hurt some people, but Mihawk isn't at Shanks' level, his bounty proves it.

Shanks, a peaceful man and diplomat with 4B, while Mihawk who is a sailor hunter who is part of a triad who created an organization to hunt sailors, still manages to have a bounty of just 3.5B.
Crocodile, a guy at max Cracker lvl, inflated his bounty far above any YC and close to the yonkous. So obviously Mihawk's bounty is inflated as well.
Mihawk as a rule, if he was Shanks' level, he would be the most wanted man in the world, due to the dangerousness of being a sailor hunter, while Shanks a much more peaceful man.
Not hurting anybody because it’s wrong simple as that 🤷

Oh wait, Shanks even asked I'd he wanted a duel when Mihawk gave him Luffy's first bounty and he said he doesn't fight 1 handed people... pretty much seems he didn't want to fight.

This logic is never used on Shanks.
"OMG he just pulled up and stopped the war. There all scared of him!" He pulled up on exhausted Marines that just took out the strongest man in the world.
"OMG he just made an admiral run like bitch". Him and his entire crew ganged up on 1 admiral because Shanks alone wasn't enough.

That's the kind of logic your using.

Status
Not open for further replies.