Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is false. They just said he has better skill, besides, that navy gave Buggy a warlord and then a Yonko status since they really don't know, and you expect me to believe that as a fact?

When Shanks and Mihawk haven't fought for 12 years? Lol

Mihawk ran away in marineford and right now he is saying he doesn't want to be an Emperor since he wants to live in peace, seems to me he doesn't want to fight Shanks...

Oh wait, Shanks even asked If he wanted a duel when Mihawk gave him Luffy's first bounty and he said he doesn't fight 1 handed people... pretty much seems he didn't want to fight.

So till date, Mihawk has eluded a duel with Shanks 3 times, pussy Mihawk.
Which is false. They just said he has better skill, besides, that navy gave Buggy a warlord and then a Yonko status since they really don't know, and you expect me to believe that as a fact?

When Shanks and Mihawk haven't fought for 12 years? Lol

Mihawk ran away in marineford and right now he is saying he doesn't want to be an Emperor since he wants to live in peace, seems to me he doesn't want to fight Shanks...

Oh wait, Shanks even asked If he wanted a duel when Mihawk gave him Luffy's first bounty and he said he doesn't fight 1 handed people... pretty much seems he didn't want to fight.

So till date, Mihawk has eluded a duel with Shanks 3 times, pussy Mihawk.
1 Fencing in van pease is acoc+haki+black sword+technique. 2 Shanks is the number 2 swordsman compared to number 1 Mihawk. 3 The Mechawk is not interested in a duel after losing shanks' hand. 4 He is waiting for someone stronger than Shanks. 5 His reward is comparable to shanks (solo reward) 6 Mihawk may be a yonko but he is not interested. Everything points to the fact that Mihawk > Shanks.

I doubt it too when it comes to Zoro
Sanji may very well already be above Vista
Outside of fan made matchups with Lanji vs Marines/Admirals which would be a Strawhats fight anyways you and I both know that the cook doesn't have the sauce, unfortunately Oda's formula as always been the one guy and his best man or the 2 partners, Roger/Ray, WB/Oden, Shanks/Beckman, Luffy/Zoro, Coby/Helmeppo, Croco/Daz, Kidd/Killer, Lucci/Kaku, it's always been this way and it's going to end like this. Oda doesn't care about the others, Oda doesn't care that you want him to be strong on his own, he made him a complete fraud, Oda doesn't care that you've been begging, imploring for judge's son to have CoC, he goes and gives it to Nami who honestly deserve it less than him, that's how Oda does things.

This might hurt some people, but Mihawk isn't at Shanks' level, his bounty proves it.

Shanks, a peaceful man and diplomat with 4B, while Mihawk who is a sailor hunter who is part of a triad who created an organization to hunt sailors, still manages to have a bounty of just 3.5B.
Crocodile, a guy at max Cracker lvl, inflated his bounty far above any YC and close to the yonkous. So obviously Mihawk's bounty is inflated as well.
Mihawk as a rule, if he was Shanks' level, he would be the most wanted man in the world, due to the dangerousness of being a sailor hunter, while Shanks a much more peaceful man.
Mihawks bounty isn't influenced by cross guild. If it was it would be lower then the leader of the group. You guys always try argue one point from the chapter while ignoring all the others.
1)Mihawk is confirmed to be able to be a Yonko if he wants to.
2) His bounty closer to Shanks then Shanks was to Kaido or Whitbeard to Roger.
3) His bounty is higher then his supposed leader which means its not effected by that leader or his organization.
4) Shanks is identified as a swordmens
5) Mihawk surpasses him
6) Mihawk is the strongest swordsmen in the world.

You guys have to invent head canons to counter each of these facts.

Peaceful does not mean conflict-free. A moderate/controlled of conflicts can still exist in a peaceful life. I think what he meant to say was, the condition prior to Warlords getting disbanded was ideal for him. No Marine fodders trying and failing to kill his boredom, no pressure to change his base, etc. He can choose what to do, such as hunting down pirates to kill time or training Zoro, at his own discretion. To him, that perhaps means peaceful.

This changes with the recent situation, that is why he is okay with leaving Buggy holding the bag: no eyes on him, he gets to have measure of peace again.

Just my 2 cents.
If that was meant to be what's inferred, he would have said, "I just want the freedom to do whatever I want."

If you take a closer look at Mihawk's character, his situation is the personification of living peacefully. He spent his time on a secluded Island, planting crops and drinking, without having to worry about being bothered by anyone. He was even annoyed that Perona ended up on his island, because what did that take away from him? His peaceful life of not being bothered by anyone or anything. Then when he does feel like he is starting to get bored, he heads out to sea to engage in something to kill time, before making his way back to his island to resume his quiet, peaceful life.

It's honestly weird to think that Mihawk is just bored 24/7 because there is no one he can swordfight with that is on his level. How depressed of an individual he must be if the ONLY possible way on the entire planet for him to not be bored is to have a challenging Swordfight.

Just because he likes to go out and engage in combat when he does get bored, doesn't mean that he's just wanders around life in this suspended state of boredom.

Status
Not open for further replies.