Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross Guild is really interesting, it's a shame it'll probably be off screened until someone needs a hype tool or EoS.

Two power house Shichibukai and Buggy is grounds for entertaining chapters and the fact shady businesses are funding them to hunt marines specifically? That's a whole new angle to anything else we've seen before.

Crocodile and Mihawk have a great dynamic of mutual respect and mutual brutality. I hope it continues, it's pretty nice to see two hard characters like them interact in such a way instead of being forced into a petty rivalry.
At least they will give us bounties for Marine members I think.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Let's do some math fellas

Chopper's height is 90cm in this form
Carrot's height is 161cm
Judging by the height of the barrel compared to Chopper I'd say it's about the same height so let's go with 90cm for the Barrel

161/2 is 80.5

Carrot is shown to be very flexible, easily bringing her knees to her chest, basically cutting her height in half

Conclusion: I bet top dollar that she's in that barrel right now with room to spare.
Not to mention that we can factor in One Piece funky proportions

I rest my case
:endthis::endthis::endthis:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Let's do some math fellas

Chopper's height is 90cm in this form
Carrot's height is 161cm
Judging by the height of the barrel compared to Chopper I'd say it's about the same height so let's go with 90cm for the Barrel

161/2 is 80.5

Carrot is shown to be very flexible, easily bringing her knees to her chest, basically cutting her height in half

Conclusion: I bet top dollar that she's in that barrel right now with room to spare.
Not to mention that we can factor in One Piece funky proportions

I rest my case
:endthis::endthis::endthis:
Go lie down for the next two weeks, Pot, we’ll call you (or your sixth and seventh senses will go berserk) if Carrot shows up in 1059 :crazwhat:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Also, Cross Guild in the manga is cool, but these fucking Pepe emotes are already beyond tedious, @Bogard I can’t believe how lightning fast you were to approve these when there are dozens of better candidates in that thread from months and years ago just DYING for their chance to shine :nicagesmile:
Post automatically merged:

Yes I think I have reached max copium never seen before with these posts
:saden::shame:

Best to leave it at that for now and enjoy Cross Guild hype
:yearight:
I’m still fresh off accepting my L with Yamato so I’m in no position to judge, I just wanna make sure you’re tempering your expectations in the face of the aforementioned whiff :mrgo:

Why is people saying mihawk stronger than Shanks it never said that and it's certainly shown that in the manga mihawk only more skillfull than Shanks in the art of swordsmans ship that doesn't mean he's stronger, like if luffy pick up a sword and start using it zoro would be more skillfull than him in the way of the sword but he isnt stronger by no means

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.