Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Oda putting to rest decades of speculation. Of all the major characters we met early on, we've waited the longest on his bounty. To hear that he has a past as a Marine hunter is absolutely fascinating and makes his title even more impressive.
We also got to see him DOING SOMETHING besides sitting at his house, which is really nice. Y'all don't understand how long we've been waiting to see him in action again. We feed on crumbs and now Oda has given us a full dinner and dessert.

I think there's something to the panels where Mihawk reflects on how Croc helped him, then he suggests that they should help Buggy. I'm not saying he's not using Buggy, but there's a touch of emotion there and it makes me wonder if Mihawk has some sympathy for Buggy.

Really looking forward to seeing Miho-Croco in action and tearing up the Marines. I hope they have a bit of rivalry, too.

We always knew he was the best. He's been the best since he was introduced. It's really nice to have this thunder bagua of confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.