Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought that the shichibukai must be way stronger than initially portrayed. How are 7 of those supposed to equal the 4 Yonkous and be part of 3 powers if they have people that are below YC level?
I would say that the WG is good at identifying talented people and giving them the title before they reach that level and that’s why their bounties are frozen when it’s so low.
Most likely Jinbei is the weakest of the OG Shichibukai and 2nd weakest in general since he’s at Sanji’s level which is YC2 but the rest are all YC1+

Chapter is an absolute blast. Luffy top three men all above 1 billion+:steef:
Sanji and Zoro banter, Cross guild and Revolutionary.
Two new emperor looking mighty terrifying.
Hopefully next chapter we see what happened to Boa and get more information on reverie

But I don't care about powerlevels and I really don't even know what Yamato level is supposed to mean. I thought you had, you know, intelligent adult theories that were too good for us plebs. Where are they? I would like to hear a theory about Pluton, especially as it relates to this chapter, since that's what we're discussing.
I just don’t want to see troll posts of Mihawk vs Shanks fans or Zoro vs Sanji. Don’t you feel humiliated when you act like a baby. And since you are a baby Mihawk fan you should have no issues as long as I don’t diss your fav
Post automatically merged:

Shanks World Strongest Hakiman
:saden:
Yo quit we get it Mihawk is stronger than Shanks can we move on now?

Chapter is an absolute blast. Luffy top three men all above 1 billion+:steef:
Sanji and Zoro banter, Cross guild and Revolutionary.
Two new emperor looking mighty terrifying.
Hopefully next chapter we see what happened to Boa and get more information on reverie
I think the modern Yonko crew is above the previous ones
Post automatically merged:

Get off Zoro’s and Mihawk’s cocks you whore, I knew sword cucks had 0 brains you retarder mfers

Shoutout to my Sanjibros and Shankstards who doubted Mihawk, who said shit like

“No one cares about him”

“Shanks became yonko and left him behind”

“He’s only commander level”

Well how does it feel to know that not only did Mihawk decline the position of yonko, he’s also worth nearly as much as Shanks, despite Shanks having almost a decade longer to accumulate his non-frozen bounty? How does it feel to know that the world outside your echo chamber does indeed see Mihawk as stronger than Shanks?

Cope and seethe, boys. Cope and seethe. The era of yonko is over, now prepare for Cross Guild and the Revos to take centre stage.
where in the manga said mihawk decline the yonko position? he only said he's not interested, it's not like they offer him the position that he literally oppose it:suresure:

you Mihawktrds getting too excited, these are new bounties so it only means Mihawk's bounty was updated,

Shanks and mihawk fought when shanks was still a fkcing nobody, and mihawk was already WGS. but even that shanks still stalemated him on his own game. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.