Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
3.3 billion… Notice all the Strawhats who did nothing in Wano got 300 million just For being in a yonko crew

So mihawk got 300 million just for being in Buggy’s emperor crew

Remember they just think he’s a loyal subordinate of Buggy, the true mastermind and leader of Cross guild
Yeah but Mihawk went to lonely to have a powerful organisation

U think Mohawk was more a 2.5/3b. I don’t think 600/700m is too much of an increase

Most likely Jinbei is the weakest of the OG Shichibukai and 2nd weakest in general since he’s at Sanji’s level which is YC2 but the rest are all YC1+
I would say Moria is the weakest. He got his ass handed by Jinbe at Marineford. And then Kuma for the only reason that he now is a cyborg without his fighting intelligence. Ability wise he is a monster though. Also we don’t know if he can use haki as a Pacifista. The rest is more or less on the same level and only Mihawk is quite a bit stronger than the rest.

Not a fan of Jinbe having a higher bounty than Sanji. I don't see the logic here. :choppawhat:
Also a fan of Nami using "CoC". :myman:
Well, Jinbe was part of a crew who pissed off the entire World Nobles. Then he essentially betrayed the Marines and WG at Marineford as Warlord.
Allied with a Emperor and betrayed her.
Joined Luffy to defeat another Emperor.
And now is official part and regarded as Commander of a Emperors crew.

Yeah but Mihawk went to lonely to have a powerful organisation

U think Mohawk was more a 2.5/3b. I don’t think 600/700m is too much of an increase
Why would a “mere subordinate of a yonko” get 600 million just for being in the yonko crew?

There is no other yonko crew that operates like that right? Katakuri didn’t get 600 million for being in Big mom’s crew

At this moment, the limit for bounty boost for crew members of a yonko is 300 million

If we start assuming it’s infinite and people can get 600+ then we shall have to apply this EVERYONE… As in now every member of every yonko crew will have to get scrutinized to see how much they got from that

And Cross Guild isn’t being treated as More dangerous than other yonko crews btw… Since Buggy, the leader didn’t get the highest yonko bounty… It’s treated as just another yonko crew

I would say Moria is the weakest. He got his ass handed by Jinbe at Marineford. And then Kuma for the only reason that he now is a cyborg without his fighting intelligence. Ability wise he is a monster though. Also we don’t know if he can use haki as a Pacifista. The rest is more or less on the same level and only Mihawk is quite a bit stronger than the rest.
Prime Moria fought on part with Kaido to some extent while I think that at the time Kaido was at a level that’s above a YC1 almost around current Yamato’s level for Moria to even have a chance he needed CoC infusion

Great chapter, always funny to see how Oda can swing from a bad chapter to a top tier one like this.

Not a big point of discussion, but each of the Strawhats being labelled as a commander for Luffy is probably the final confirmation that we are still supposed to get 1v1s with Blackbeard's crew. Only mentioning this for two reasons: Firstly, I've seen more and more people say that not every SH needs to fight a BB Commander neccesarily. Secondly, we know BB has 10 Titanic Captains, so who's going to fight the extra one?

Status
Not open for further replies.