Speculations Will Nami use Conqueror's Haki in the future?

Will Nami unlock CoC

• Yes

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Oh yeah forgot about Usopp
I actually think he will 100% unlock it.
Whether it's now or later on in the story
:myman:
:goyea:
Yes Usopps Conquerors seems like it’ll be mainly something that is going to make people fall to the floor like how Luffy made 5000 men fall in Fisherman Island

:choppawhat:

Question is, Will Nami’s just be used to keep Luffy in check and not be relevant in battles. But I doubt that. We shall see though

I wouldn't be surprised if Oda's gag is hinting at the real thing. It could happen. It would be kinda funny if this whole time everyone (including Nami) has mistaken her power as simply being sex appeal. My only reservation is that she's been in really dire situations where she hasn't used it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Oda's gag is hinting at the real thing. It could happen. It would be kinda funny if this whole time everyone (including Nami) has mistaken her power as simply being sex appeal. My only reservation is that she's been in really dire situations where she hasn't used it.
She may have awakened it against Kaido though.

Kaido said at least “one of you hasn’t let their spirits break”

Spirit implies Conquerors in the series so maybe that was a hint

:goyea:
Yes Usopps Conquerors seems like it’ll be mainly something that is going to make people fall to the floor like how Luffy made 5000 men fall in Fisherman Island

:choppawhat:

Question is, Will Nami’s just be used to keep Luffy in check and not be relevant in battles. But I doubt that. We shall see though
Imagine using CoC and Zeus against marines
:finally:
Also Usopp and 10t hammer with CoC
:datas: