Chapter Discussion WGS title once again confirmed to be mainly ''SKILL'' based

I was refuting your "haki user" thing, which I did.

I never said Haki is under swordsmanship. I said haki is part of swordsmanship. Haki is not a separate combat style, which it isn't. You're a brawler with haki. You're a marksman with haki. You're a fighter with haki. You're a swordsman with haki. There's no such thing as a "hakiman"

Haki for a swordsman is just as important to haki for anyone else.

Except it's not. Zoro's journey to WSS is all about haki. Honestly, it's been literally about haki and absolutely nothing else since time-skip. Where did he learn any skills?

Hell, the biggest accomplishment by a swordsman is about CoA. Mihawk's portrayal in CoA is outright above likes of Roger or Shanks who couldn't make a permanent black blade. So, say what?

Zoro will defeat Mihawk with CoO + ACoA + ACoC, not skills.

WSS is about who wins. Not about who has more skills or whatever. That's an objective fact.

By the way, marines value Mihawk much higher than the guy whom they consider to be Shanks' rival lol

Also, again, btw, Kaido has inferior haki portrayal than Shanks, correct? Do you think Kaido is weaker than Shanks overall because of that?
Refuting by saying shit panels? WSS is about who wins? So why Brannew say something about skills instead of Mihawk wins against Shanks directly? Why in real life being WSS is not invincible against someone with a bigger gun. Marco ordered Vista to go at Mihawk, while Akainu visibly respected Shanks' haki. And really you talk about haki=swordsmanship as if there is anyone in the panel confirms it.

Refuting by saying shit panels? WSS is about who wins? So why Brannew say something about skills instead of Mihawk wins against Shanks directly? Why in real life being WSS is not invincible against someone with a bigger gun. Marco ordered Vista to go at Mihawk, while Akainu visibly respected Shanks' haki. And really you talk about haki=swordsmanship as if there is anyone in the panel confirms it.
You showed me a panel that says "haki user"... I refuted by providing you an official panel which proves it never said that. There's no such thing as a hakiman.

First, Brannew didn't talk about skills, he said swordsmanship. Second, he didn't say that's where WSS stems from. WSS is about who wins... Zoro literally wants to defeat Mihawk to get it. Is that not a fact? Or is Zoro going to turn-off his haki to skill-fight Mihawk?

Is Zoro with ACoC, ACoA and CoO going fight Mihawk using all those for WSS or not? Yes, or no.

I like how you ignored this btw:

The biggest accomplishment by a swordsman is about CoA. Mihawk's portrayal in CoA is outright above likes of Roger or Shanks who couldn't make a permanent black blade. So, say what?

Man. First Green Bull invalidated Kaido in 3 chapters of existence, now Mihawk is confirmed stronger than Shanks. It really has been a tough few weeks for you and Tejas lmfao.
Come on, how is this even bad for Shanks? It validates what we have been saying for a while (that Mihawk has his titles because his sword skills, not necesssarily his overall power, is superior to Shanks).

Just because you don’t like Shanks, that doesn’t mean that you have to behave like a total neanderthal to slander him lol
Post automatically merged:

The funniest thing with this retarded thread, is that Zoro's development in "Sword Skills" from the start of the Post TS to now is a grand total of ZERO while all of his development has been in Haki.

Even Beetlejuice can see what it implies :suresure:
This is just because Oda’s sword fighting choreography is total garbage, so it’s never conveyed very well what having a superior sword technique looks like. With regards to Haki, having superior sword skill would involve being able to more efficiently channel your Haki into your sword, but someone could still be stronger than you by having a larger volume of Haki

Come on, how is this even bad for Shanks? It validates what we have been saying for a while (that Mihawk has his titles because his sword skills, not necesssarily his overall power, is superior to Shanks).

Just because you don’t like Shanks, that doesn’t mean that you have to behave like a total neanderthal to slander him lol

This is just because Oda’s sword fighting choreography is total garbage, so it’s never conveyed very well what having a superior sword technique looks like
:holdthisl:

Guys....
Isn't obvious from zoro that swordmanship in order to be at its best, haki is a must ?
What a swordman would be if anyone can break his sword because he has stronger haki than him?
Especially in Zoro's and Mihawk's swordmanship (power type) haki means stronger, simple as that.
Literally the strongest sword in the world is the sword that is coated with the strongest haki.

Last edited:
Yet whenever we saw him he used his sword.

Also you didnt answear.

What other category has it been stated that Shanks > Mihawk besides your headcannon that his haki is better
The funny thing is, Shanks has great CoC feats, but nothing says that Mihawk can't pull similar ones. We don't know what Mihawk is capable of with potential CoC. So arguments can be made.

However, Mihawk DOES have a haki feat that Shanks is confirmed to not be able to perform. Mihawk's CoA was good enough to make permanent black blade, Shanks' is not.

:kobeha::kobeha:

S

stealthblack

am just wondering at this point why people think shanks is stronger
is it cause of what he does with conqueror's haki?

with that logic he would be superior to kaido and likely BB
that just sounds stupid.
He is superior to them in terms of coc. But they got zoans, and other powers to compensate

Mihawk>Shanks according to Oda.
:pepehawk:
I don't know who teached you math but 4 billion>>3,5 billions