Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Scum Should have killed me Night 2, or at the very worst Night 3. In fact you didn't send a single kill on me all game, no idea why, in fact you barely even did anything to me except try to rolecop me and then the rolecrush.

@Mashiro Blue Glad you won too, even though you scum-sided. T-Pein was caught in part because of you so Waifubro bonds prevailed anyway.

Emil

Certified Memelord
End Game:

Town's steadfast threadplay and actions have granted them the win over those that choose to use their pokemon for nefarious purposes. The game ends with town extinguishing the last non town life form left in the game in Trainer Dr_Professor83 / @Kurozumi Dr_Professor83 :

A huge round of applause to @Ratchet @AverageNamiEnjoyer @Kurozumi Charlie @Sallucion AND @Juliet for pulling through!

Town MVPs for me would be : @Ratchet for his clutch @Underworld Broker kill that basically decided the game since at the time Mafia was close to parity. As well as his consequent kill on T-pein and overal thread presence that helped direct town tremendously especially after the death of our second MVP @Town Leader Worst , this man's reads were scary! He was correct about everyone except for Jojo/UB. A true leader whose actions severely crippled scum very early on, a damage they could never fully recover from.

Scum MVPs for me would be : @Underworld Broker and @Kurozumi Dr_Professor83 , Brokie was a ton of help in the mafia PM after the merge as she was taking care of the logisitc side of things ( fake claims, fake list of actions,etc) as well as encouraging prof to keep going even when he was about to give up cycles ago. And I gotta give props to prof for getting as far as he did, regaining thread control and even causing doubt amongst what should be confirmed townies!

And finally cannot forget our beautiful Smiling Lady @Mashiro Blue for spicing up this game ! A round of applause for my man.

GG to everyone else as well and I truly hope you guys had fun here! I did ^^, its been a fun few weeks I tell you that.

Pokémon choose your own path ends in town's victory!

1- @JoJo

@Kozuki Flowa

@Kurozumi Charlie

@Kurozumi Blue

@Kurozumi Dr_Professor83
2- @Flowa
3- @Charlie
4- @Blue
5- @Peroroncino
6- @ConquistadoR
7- @MonochromeYoru
8- @Meeyori
9- @Xlaw
10- @Underworld Broker
11- @Juliet
12- @Dnineboby
13- @Dr_Professor83
14- @Doddsy
15- @Reborn
16- @Pot Goblin
17- @AverageNamiEnjoyer
18- @Nana
19- @Kefka
20- @Worst
21- @Sallucion
22- @MangoSenpai
23- @T-Pein™
24- @Yo Tan Wa
25- @oddoddfruit

Subs:

1- @Rej

3- @Lord Melkor

4- @Ratchet
@Seven7
@Michelle
thanks for the game fooj

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Scum Should have killed me Night 2, or at the very worst Night 3. In fact you didn't send a single kill on me all game, no idea why, in fact you barely even did anything to me except try to rolecop me and then the rolecrush.

@Mashiro Blue Glad you won too, even though you scum-sided. T-Pein was caught in part because of you so Waifubro bonds prevailed anyway.
ratchet ratchet ur day 1 to 4 were some of ur worst town plays ive seen to date i think

no reason for them to shoot u there

gj coming back later tho

We had a kill on you twice but took one off to kill Worst bc I couldn’t keep eating his hyper beams forever and last night we were gonna kill you but I got convinced to abstain when ANE was gonna roleblock me.

Status
Not open for further replies.