Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I can't say I was convinced you must be scum, but I was happy for you to go to make the thread easier to read rather than put up with the chaos you bring to it. Similar reasons I lynched odd too, felt I could play better with you two not in the game even if we are supposed to be on the same team.
idk how optimal this is but worked out here so cant say it doest work

lynching sm1 for being annoying makes it harder for them to read u tho. ur intentially making the game harder for other townies then no?

like the early lazy play being rewarded is expected in WG but after 2 town lynches i wud of probably vigged u just to be on safe side. thats too heavy of a cost

i also think there were more scums than we thought at the time which threw reads off

like i had a feeling sallus wagon was town so didnt even vote for him to save myself. just felt like my lynch works best for momentum and i guess getting rid of distractions at that point is justified and makes scum exposed

u dont rly know how long u have to live. u cuda died right after lynching us and town wud be in shambles losing most active players

I can't say I was convinced you must be scum, but I was happy for you to go to make the thread easier to read rather than put up with the chaos you bring to it. Similar reasons I lynched odd too, felt I could play better with you two not in the game even if we are supposed to be on the same team.
I could have played better without you throwing what's your point?

Oh yeah I do have a thought, leave Sallu alone for christ sake ! Y'all lynched him D1 because he was inactive. His last words were : Im always inactive on the week ends then he subs back in the very next day and y'all trynna lynch or shoot him for the same reason lmfao. Like what is wrong with y'all :gokulaugh:
Lol, I had a good reason to push his lynch second time he joined the game, most townies did end up voting him tho which was p funny

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I hope to do better next time I get scum
I get outed way too easily
And please don't give me another Godfather leadership role
Let me be expendable Mafia Goon so I can be looser.
:hope:

Status
Not open for further replies.