Fanclub ◊ CROSS GUILD FANCLUB ◊

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I guess it's time for me to beat @Rottkins up and take control of this FC
:josad: I'm really good in cleaning shoes I swear
Post automatically merged:

:crybeard:You all turned away from me, the creator of the FC *sniff* you're just like Galdino and others... (jk jk)

Last edited:
So what do we think Cross Guilds goals are? It seems very likely they’re going to take down the world government looking at the goals of Crocodile and Mihawk:
Crocodile - To create a Utopia
Mihawk - To be able to live in peace

And neither of these can happen with The world government and the marines running the world.

But how will they do it?
I’m guessing we’ll have cross guild come take Pluton. It’s been heavily connected to Crocodiles story and I’d love to see the people of wano be shown the strength of the worlds strongest swordsman.

Plus with Buggy’s luck, I imagine he’ll convince many wano citizens he’s the joyboy who defeated Kaido since no one knows who really did it other than those who were there.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
I’m guessing we’ll have cross guild come take Pluton. It’s been heavily connected to Crocodiles story and I’d love to see the people of wano be shown the strength of the worlds strongest swordsman.

Plus with Buggy’s luck, I imagine he’ll convince many wano citizens he’s the joyboy who defeated Kaido since no one knows who really did it other than those who were there.
These are actually really cool ideas. :kata:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
So what do we think Cross Guilds goals are? It seems very likely they’re going to take down the world government looking at the goals of Crocodile and Mihawk:

And neither of these can happen with The world government and the marines running the world.

But how will they do it?

it makes sense, especially if the information about Pluton in Wano will get to Crocodile, which might be pretty possible. By that more people from the underground will like to work with them, seeing their power, they might convince with Buggy as a mascot many countries to work with them, Crocodile knows how to create a good face to a bad game so he will control Buggy's decisions from the background, even if Buggy can convince many about his magnificence worthy to follow.

it makes sense, especially if the information about Pluton in Wano will get to Crocodile, which might be pretty possible. By that more people from the underground will like to work with them, seeing their power, they might convince with Buggy as a mascot many countries to work with them, Crocodile knows how to create a good face to a bad game so he will control Buggy's decisions from the background, even if Buggy can convince many about his magnificence worthy to follow.
The next Joyboy who’ll reunite the world against the World Government being Buggy would be so top tier

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰

But how will they do it?

Depends
I see them actually facing the Gorosei in the future

Don't know why tho
:jinbewat: