M

MD Zolo

Fair enough. Even I put Doffy as best villain so far.

But BB is definitely someone who enjoys the most hype among all top tiers we have. He is just getting over powered and keep on evolving
Except he isn't. I still think BB's backstory will be the best in OP's history but his powers are DF based only. He isn't growing at all anymore.

And he has never been portrayed as somebody invincible. But you are right that he smells of Destiny like Luffy.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Except he isn't. I still think BB's backstory will be the best in OP's history but his powers are DF based only. He isn't growing at all anymore.

And he has never been portrayed as somebody invincible. But you are right that he smells of Destiny like Luffy.
What do you mean he isn't growing lol? He had most astonishing growth in op

Him being at top of worst gen members and being like luffy but opposite reflect his attitude and haki growth. Not to mention that he was the first user pre ts who figured how Luffy haki is growing in impel down.

He has two strongest dfs before ts. In just two years, he became Yonkou and has shown sign of awakening.

His crew is rapidly gathering dfs around the world.

He even didn't hesitate from raising baltigo

There is also sign of him going for third Df and possible awakening of that as well.

How you can say this guy isn't op? Name anyone who even comes close to this guy.

8 am not saying he is invincible because he will fall by the hands of Luffy. But that Luffy would be PK Luffy who might even surpass Roger and WB. That's huge