All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• Total voters
https://www.makio.it/pokemon/sv-dex/
Post automatically merged:

just found a shiny psyduck

also are bidoofs supposed to be friendly? Makes it hard to beat them up lol
as long as they don't have red eyes (aka Alpha pokemon), they're usually friendly

btw here's my super comprehensive list on pokemon in PLA that are either your BFFs (that you want to hug forever) or want your entire existence to be eliminated

it should help you be aware of which pokemon to stay away from

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

as long as they don't have red eyes (aka Alpha pokemon), they're usually friendly

btw here's my super comprehensive list on pokemon in PLA that are either your BFFs (that you want to hug forever) or want your entire existence to be eliminated

Paras and Parasect deserve their own tier :ihaha:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀

I have nightmares of stunky and paras :milaugh:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓

Dunno who this youtuber is, but got this video in my recs and decided to give it a watch and holy fucking shit, modders are turning BDSP into an actually definitive version, this is fucking awesome. No chibi playermodel, new animations and cool lighting effects on a shit load of the pokemon, true sizes, this fucking rules.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

Dunno who this youtuber is, but got this video in my recs and decided to give it a watch and holy fucking shit, modders are turning BDSP into an actually definitive version, this is fucking awesome. No chibi playermodel, new animations and cool lighting effects on a shit load of the pokemon, true sizes, this fucking rules.
:snoopy:

This is good :kawak:

My younger bro reset my pokemon arceus file
:chirstsad:
Guess I have to start over wait for me @Roo I'll catch up in no time.

I just realised I have to go through hoards of paras again
:hope:
How tf did u let him stick around it that long to reset? He must have been playing switch for a while or he has a major grudge against you since the clear data function takes a while to search and click into (2-3 min to access and 4-5 min for the switch to delete data). Also u should have saved the file into ur switch account if u knew ur brother was going to tamper with it.

Or at minimum you should have transferred all of ur main/special pokemon (any amount under 6000 can be moved at once) to HOME before you finished your switch session so u would still have the same pokemon to bring back after thr reset