Chapter Discussion WGS title once again confirmed to be mainly ''SKILL'' based

You probably don't know much about Flat earthers, just like people living in One Piece don't know much about Fishmen and discriminate
I mean the percentage of world population that believe in flat earth is probably higher than percentage of One Piece fan base (as agenda filled as it is) who believes Zoro doesn't have CoC coating/advCoC.

That should tell you insanity of your claim.

base coc +coa doesn't leak like adcoc or leave behind such gigantic streaks @Rootbeer you are making up imaginary rules for Zoro
Zoro has always been a haki prodigy even in the pre timeskip he picked up both CoA and CoO before anyones besides what's the point of giving zoro coc if he can't advance to the higher levels of it. You so badly want him to be like Kata
The SFX is also the same as when other characters use advCOC

I legit do not understand what @Rootbeer gain from still denying Zoro COC coating when even the most diehard Zoro downplayers accepted it? It feels like a matter of pride at this point, meaning refusal to admit being wrong.

I legit do not understand what @Rootbeer gain from denying Zoro COC coating when even the most diehard Zoro downplayers accepted it? It feels like a matter of pride at this point, meaning refusal to admit being wrong.
It's because the man has an agenda he'd rather die on then take the L.

This chapter alone caused a lot of people to do the same :milaugh:

The SFX is also the same as when other characters use advCOC

I legit do not understand what @Rootbeer gain from still denying Zoro COC coating when even the most diehard Zoro downplayers accepted it? It feels like a matter of pride at this point, meaning refusal to admit being wrong.
Dude still insists that acoc cant be channeled through blades even after he saw Roger doing it and called it "pirate fight not swordsmen fight" and you think the SFX will convince him ?

Yeah, @Rootbeer and @uyuu are clearly in a state of mind where they're grasping at straws for a dying viewpoint. It's best we let the manga destroy them.
WSS > swordsman. Right. You try being WSS in real life and win against a sniper using a laserbeam and making genkidama bombs without touching.

Haki is under swordsmanship...right. Tell that to Strongest Sandalman Luffy whose CoC is 2 levels higher than WSS candidate Zoro. You are the one who keeps attacking with high powerscaling spirit as if you make manga rules, don't get frustrated yourself.

WSS > swordsman. Right. You try being WSS in real life and win against a sniper using a laserbeam and making genkidama bombs without touching.

Haki is under swordsmanship...right. Tell that to Strongest Sandalman Luffy whose CoC is 2 levels higher than WSS candidate Zoro. You are the one who keeps attacking with high powerscaling spirit as if you make manga rules, don't get frustrated yourself.
It's irrelevant what you can do in real life because this isn't real life. This is a fictional piece of work.

In real life you can't send sharp slashes by swinging a sword that could cut through stone. I'm real life you can't surround yourself with a barrier of energy (haki) that protects you from an explosion.

Swordsmanship of haki are very different. One is a fighting style and the other is a power. Haki can be used with swordsmanship. Haki is the power that allowed Oden to scar Kaido. It wasn't how well he could swing a sword.

The difference between Shanks and Lufffy is, Luffy is not a Swordman, Shanks is. Kaido can be the World Strongest Creature, meaning he' stronger than other creature, but it's not that it's impossible to beat him. It doesn't work like that. But he's still the World Strongest, till someone beats him and gains that title.
Think of Football for example, Ronaldo is The Best Footballer in the year right. Messi, who's also a footballer, has better skills than Ronaldo such as dribblings, but Ronaldo's other abilities compensates for that to make him the Best in overall. Think of Shanks and Mihawk like this, sure Shanks haki could still be stronger, but Mihawk ' other skills makes up for it, and makes him the World Strongest Swordman.
Ronaldo >>> tho, don't @ me