Controversial The defenitive thread about swordsmanship skills and titles.

So if skills don't matter anyways, why are we clinging to the term "skills" for so long trying to prove something while proving nothing for years?
Don't know, i never held that argument.. Since Swordsmanship and Haki are 2 sides of the same coin..
Thing is Vista > Shanks as swordsmen but Shanks>Vista as Pirates..

That's the aswer, in this weapon Usage, him is better than Shanks i am not denying that actually.

I am denying is Mihawktards coming and jumping the gun saying him is STRONGER than Shanks in everything.

That's why a brought it WB to the respond, WB has a 12 Swords, uses her some times (80%) him fighted Oden with it and Roger who are labeled as swordsmans.

Yet has this title Strongest man in the world, as Mihawk is labeled as Strongest Swordsman, his is better than WB in this Usage, right? But you guys thinks Mihawk is stronger than WB? Overall?
OK I'll educate you slowly

"You want me to teach you the WAY OF THE SWORD"

"I will instruct you"

This means mihawk will teach zoro the WAY OF THE SWORD

And what was this lesson
Wasn't any new sword techniques

It was...

The way of the sword from the wss is haki on sword.

Now what genius

Talk now

Same goes to @NoName and @BleakAsh

Also
Explain
Why zoro is using his sword skills from pre skip

And
Why his first teacher koshiro

Why is koshiro saying word for word what hyou is saying about Ryou

EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ZOROS 2 TEACHERS TEACHING HIM SWORD SKILL

WHY ONE TAUGHT HIM THE CONCEPT OF RYOU

AND THE OTHER TAUGHT HIM TO COAT HIS SWORD

AND ONCE AGAIN WHY IS ZORO STILL USING THE SAME ATTACKS FROM HIS INTRO
Read above.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
That's the aswer, in this weapon Usage, him is better than Shanks i am not denying that actually.

I am denying is Mihawktards coming and jumping the gun saying him is STRONGER than Shanks in everything.

That's why a brought it WB to the respond, WB has a 12 Swords, uses her some times (80%) him fighted Oden with it and Roger who are labeled as swordsmans.

Yet has this title Strongest man in the world, as Mihawk is labeled as Strongest Swordsman, his is better than WB in this Usage, right? But you guys thinks Mihawk is stronger than WB? Overall?
So you deflect to WB now? Lol
The fact is there no reason to believe Shanks > Mihawk and you know it.
For years the only argument was "muh Yonkou" and that's why you all on damage control mode because deep down you know you lost your only justifiction for your headcanons
As for WB it doesn't matter if he stronger than Mihawk because he's dead, simple
WB and Mihawk are very close either way and both stronger than Shanks, cope.

OK I'll educate you slowly

"You want me to teach you the WAY OF THE SWORD"

"I will instruct you"

This means mihawk will teach zoro the WAY OF THE SWORD

And what was this lesson
Wasn't any new sword techniques

It was...

The way of the sword from the wss is haki on sword.

Now what genius

Talk now

Same goes to @NoName and @BleakAsh

Also
Explain
Why zoro is using his sword skills from pre skip

And
Why his first teacher koshiro

Why is koshiro saying word for word what hyou is saying about Ryou

EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ZOROS 2 TEACHERS TEACHING HIM SWORD SKILL

WHY ONE TAUGHT HIM THE CONCEPT OF RYOU

AND THE OTHER TAUGHT HIM TO COAT HIS SWORD

AND ONCE AGAIN WHY IS ZORO STILL USING THE SAME ATTACKS FROM HIS INTRO
i can feel your urge to insult them in this post lul

Word of advice, it's difficult to argue Shanks > Mihawk anymore. At best, Shanks can be equal to Mihawk and they can be the WB/Roger of this generation.
this is a more valid argument becuz you can't prove whether either if them is superior unless they fight it out
and Mihawk's clearly has an exception to it not in a way that doesn't make him inferior

- Mihawk fought Shanks in legendary duels that he didn't win but ended up in draw

- Zoro wants to defeat a the most skilled class of swordsmen called Great swords master

if you wanna argue that Shanks come under Mihawk's title coz he's a swordman regardless of the respect zoro gives to WSS as being the best most sword centric or skills.. take either.. and strongest swordman... then you'll have have them duel it our and know the outcome.. which imo its either way.. tho Shanks could be less skilled yet has enough skill and strength to overcome Mihawk

Shanks spoiler in flim red;
Shanks be shooting hki beans in the latest film tho
"eloquence of swordsmanship" LMAO:milaugh:

Bro gracefulness and elegance doesn't describe Zoro's swordsmanship at all. Your basically describing that cabbage guy.
Zoro is a skilled swordsman.. he has but tonne in his arsenal

and let not forget Mihawk's words i Baratie
that a sword without elegance is basically an iron slab.. so take it from WSS himself

It's not the highlighted part but in the one right below it.
World's Strongest Swordsman (Sekai Saikyo no Kenshi).

Basically Whitebeard's or Kaido's title, but replacing Man/Creature with Swordsman.
I just thought of something.

Going by the titles WSC > WSM >WSS.

But Whitebeard could also be considered a swordsman by wielding his glave or whatever it's called. So that means WB wielding his Blade is weaker than Mihawk.

But without it WB is stronger than Mihawk as the WSM.

In conclusion, WB was intentionally nerfing himself when he fough Roger.

WB > Roger confirmed. :finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

So you deflect to WB now? Lol
The fact is there no reason to believe Shanks > Mihawk and you know it.
For years the only argument was "muh Yonkou" and that's why you all on damage control mode because deep down you know you lost your only justifiction for your headcanons
As for WB it doesn't matter if he stronger than Mihawk because he's dead, simple
WB and Mihawk are very close either way and both stronger than Shanks, cope.
Why don't aswer? The question? Mihawk is a better Swordsman than WB obviously, right? But about Strenght him is?