Controversial The defenitive thread about swordsmanship skills and titles.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Haki is ambition, not a exclusive Sword power.

Guys can have more ambition than be a strongest Swordsman, That's is the case for Shanks.

Bisento in google to japonese is said to be
Long Sword and Sword is any weapon who has ability to cut.

Katana.
Bisento.
Nagata.
Are Labeled swords for Japoneses.
It's not exclusive to swordsman no

But it is a part of swordsmanship. And guess whose used a sword for 30 fucking years and has a sword style

Shanks

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You are so boring.
Can you give actual evidence related to the topic instead of doing this game of "huhu you are scared of people Who have swords?"
:seriously:
Why would I? Oda already did but you are crying for another thread straight about why you think Oda is wrong and it's something else than what he wrote.

Mihawk is stronger than Shanks. Shanks is a swordsman not Hakiman.

Stop coping like a retard unless you want reputation of Erkan who is the biggest bullshitter on entire WG.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Garp strongests Marines(Roger and WB level).
Same as Sengoku.
Aokiji Admiral Strongest Marine force.
Garp's power level is as fake as his Hero title.

He wasn't even rival to Roger like most assumed. Oda completely waved it off after Xebec reveal.

"Xebec was Roger's only rival".

Garp was more like a sparing partner who he respected to some extent, same for Whitebeard.

Also.

In his interpretation of his dream, he essentially says that he won't lose to anyone who is a Kenshi. Basically Mihawk's title, the World's Strongest Kenshi/Swordsman.

And

Baratie, where Sanji recalls Zoro talking about his dream to him and Zoro again uses the words for Strongest Kenshi -> Saikyo no Kenshi -> Mihawk's title.

In an essence, Zoro's interpretation of the World's Strongest Dai Kengou is to be the Worlds' Strongest Kenshi which is essentially Mihawk's title. In Zoro's OWN words, both are synonymous to each other. :milaugh:

Meanwhile what is Shanks again? A Swordmaster right? :milaugh:

Thanks for singlehandedly destroying the anti-Mihawk arguments bro. Have a good night!
Perfect, that's the one. Time for the next cope thread, looks like OP is not going to sleep anytime soon:pepehawk:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This thread has provided some good differences and japanese words about swordsmanship ranking we didn't know so it's a good quality thread.
It's not provided your response to this proving with all the haki in the world Shanks is a swordsman
OK I'll educate you slowly

"You want me to teach you the WAY OF THE SWORD"

"I will instruct you"

This means mihawk will teach zoro the WAY OF THE SWORD

And what was this lesson
Wasn't any new sword techniques

It was...

The way of the sword from the wss is haki on sword.

Now what genius

Talk now

Same goes to @NoName and @BleakAsh

Also
Explain
Why zoro is using his sword skills from pre skip

And
Why his first teacher koshiro

Why is koshiro saying word for word what hyou is saying about Ryou

EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ZOROS 2 TEACHERS TEACHING HIM SWORD SKILL

WHY ONE TAUGHT HIM THE CONCEPT OF RYOU

AND THE OTHER TAUGHT HIM TO COAT HIS SWORD

AND ONCE AGAIN WHY IS ZORO STILL USING THE SAME ATTACKS FROM HIS INTRO

Why would I? Oda already did but you are crying for another thread straight about why you think Oda is wrong and it's something else than what he wrote.
Oda doesn't exist in the manga, he doesn't talk in the manga. And he never said personally Mihawk > Shanks.
So I am not going against Oda, I am also using manga and vivrecard evidence.
:seriously:
Read the thread before judge.

Believing Earth Is flat Is not biased, it's like believing Zoro > Luffy or ZKK happening.
Being dumb and biased are two different things. :kayneshrug:
Zoro has legit feats and portrayal to be above Luffy.

I mean in reality believing earth is flat biased. These people are blinded by their faith and ignore the evidence. Its same for believing SHanks > Mihawk.
Like author literally told you Shanks the purest of pure swrodsman is below mihawk and you still have to cope.

I don't blame you. Zoro fans are dumb enough to fall for your baits.

If they were actually smart this thread won't have more than one page and you will look like a dog who barked for few minutes and left.

@HA001 @ConquistadoR
You guys are seriously giving this guy's bait an actual life by debating with him.
Anyone with a brain can see that shit.

Either just come insult Shanks wank Mihawk and leave or just ignore his post all together.