General Chat

I'm gonna move your thread to the power levels section, IDK why it was put in the ground floor. The biggest difference between your thread and @NoName's thread is his is translation based and is arguing on the grounds of terminology whereas yours is taking a stab at abilities and powers in the manga to make a counter argument.

@NoName's thread isn't as PL geared whereas your all about showing abilities to prove/disprove your point. So i'll move it to the appropriate section.
It is still tackling a phenomenon in manga..qualities of a character and character discussion and isn't engaging power levels of a character not is it a vs battle.

It argues the idea of what a swordsman and sword duel is in manga hence belongs in manga section in all fairness.

If it didn't I would have made it in battle dome like it did for Mihawk vs Big Mom + 4 sweet commanders
Post automatically merged:

why exactly could you not have your counter argument in the thread instead of making a new one? Did you feel like you needed to get an epic dunk on the shanks fan that you disagree with? Threads are for discussion, you don't make an entirely new thread to reply to another one LMFAO
It wasn't a response thread it was my own thread lol

It was countering the skill full man Don kenguship in general.

I am not bothered to counter any threads
I probably made that thread before no name anyways

I'm gonna move your thread to the power levels section, IDK why it was put in the ground floor. The biggest difference between your thread and @NoName's thread is his is translation based and is arguing on the grounds of terminology whereas yours is taking a stab at abilities and powers in the manga to make a counter argument.

@NoName's thread isn't as PL geared whereas your all about showing abilities to prove/disprove your point. So i'll move it to the appropriate section.
This is not my tag tho.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It is still tackling a phenomenon in manga..qualities of a character and character discussion and isn't engaging power levels of a character not is it a vs battle.

It argues the idea of what a swordsman and sword duel is in manga hence belongs in manga section in all fairness.

If it didn't I would have made it in battle dome like it did for Mihawk vs Big Mom + 4 sweet commanders
It's as legitimate as the other thread but the angle isn't the same, if that makes sense to you. You're arguing from a powerlevel standpoint, ex. "these abilities do/do not make a swordsman." whereas No name is arguing with translations.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓

It wasn't a response thread it was my own thread lol

It was countering the skill full man Don kenguship in general.

I am not bothered to counter any threads
I probably made that thread before no name anyways
Oh, you said it was a counter argument so I assumed the thread was made in direct response to the other one, but if not then my bad

:usoprice:

Yeah can say the same for my thread too
Creative original content shat on, this guy copies some mistranslations but hey who knows
guys what I have done to you? Lmao.
I'll make sure to make a good Akainu and Zoro thread to make both of you happy next time.
:blush:
Joking aside, which thread of Shishio are you all talkinb about?

It's as legitimate as the other thread but the angle isn't the same, if that makes sense to you. You're arguing from a powerlevel standpoint, ex. "these abilities do/do not make a swordsman." whereas No name is arguing with translations.
Dude he's baiting with bullshit translations.
Either way angle doesn't matter..on a most fundamental level it is a character(s) and manga discussions

guys what I have done to you? Lmao.
I'll make sure to make a good Akainu and Zoro thread to make both of you happy next time.
:blush:
Joking aside, which thread of Shishio are you all talkinb about?
Wait lemme show you check it out
I worked hard on it

Leave a like okay?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Dude he's baiting with bullshit translations.
Either way angle doesn't matter..on a most fundamental level it is a character(s) and manga discussions
Unfortunately I don't know anything about any other language to call Noname out so his thread is fine lol.

Nah I think PL is fine, you're arguing what strengths/abilities count and do not count. Same subject matter, different angles.

Unfortunately I don't know anything about any other language to call Noname out so his thread is fine lol.

Nah I think PL is fine, you're arguing what strengths/abilities count and do not count. Same subject matter, different angles.
Fair enough Imma go play some tennis now...enough of weeb politics for today.

@SakazOuki make sure to include few bullshit Japanese translations in your post next time to prevent monetization.

Throwing our threads in ground floor first time around was still an insecure move tho who ever did that.