Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I will give it a chance…
I was optimistic, then pessimistic and now neutral
Critic reviews gives it a 10/10
Early viewers in Britain say it's a mid show / it's not bad but not good either.

That's for the first 2 episodes specifically. So, I'm going in pleasantly surprised the average person review is pretty neutral instead of negative

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
So now that Wano is over, who were the overall Better Villain group? The Beast pirates or the Big Mom Pirates?
The Big Mom pirates is definitely more threatening, with all kind of abilities and most importantly they're way more organized, looks all that powers guarding the Islands and all. A full scale invasion of totland just impossible, everyone can just sneak in

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Critic reviews gives it a 10/10
Early viewers in Britain say it's a mid show / it's not bad but not good either.

That's for the first 2 episodes specifically. So, I'm going in pleasantly surprised the average person review is pretty neutral instead of negative
all that matters is the public opinion,critics will give a 10/10 to anything that is woke enough

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
The intro is one of the worst intros I’ve ever seen
Pure cringe
I will give it a chance but lotr means the world to me
Nobody is expecting a 1 to 1 adaptation
Don’t change too much and stay true to Tolkien's spirit, that’s it
In their perspective, Tolkien got some kinda *controversial* issue in his writing, so they just I guess remodify it and make it relevant to current time?

Status
Not open for further replies.