Current Events World's Strongest Swordsman is OBJECTIVELY a superior title to Emperor Title

Which title is more prestigious

• Total voters
So if we actually pay attention to subtleties in manga, even before the time skip, the title of World's Strongest Swordsman has consistently been placed on a higher pedestal than the title of Emperor of the Sea and Chapter 1058 reinforced that idea in multiple ways.

To set the stage we have to go to chapter 1033:
There are only two confirmed Kingly Ambitions: Pirate King and World's Strongest Swordsman

Well this isn't the first time Mihawk's and Roger's titles have been paralleled, one of the very first chapters of Manga setting the stage for what is to come has Zoro and Luffy's ambitions outlined in the title of a chapter

It also needs to be noted that Zoro was substitute for Luffy's head against Kuma when Zoro told Kuma he will one day become strongest swordsman in the world. That is surely a sufficient replacement, aka head of World's Strongest Swordsman is enough to consider sparing head of Pirate King. Sanji made some bullshit up about most trouble some because obviously finding all blue holds no value to anyone but Sanji and few other chefs.

"You have such an Ambition" : Said Mihawk's Fellow Warlord and Really Dragon's former Right Hand man. And obviously Kuma is willing to take Zoro's head.

Now we know what the perception of title of World's Strongest Swordsman is to a Warlord in comparison to Pirate king title. A title holder whose head is sufficient replacement for for Pirate King's title.

its only fair we must also look at how a warlord or in this case former warlord perceives Yonko title in comparison to Pirate King title

In the hindsight this might seem like just a diss on Big Mom from Jinbei but it runs deeper than that, because that is my real point.Emperor title is obviously worth something just like rank of Admiral is worth something, just like being a warlord is worth something. But it isn't given the level of respect the title of World's Strongest Swordsman is given.

Again remember I am just talking about title in this instance not necessarily title holder because Whitebeard is obviously much more than just an emperor, he is essentially King of an Era.

But chapter 1058 shows World's Strongest title is worth more than Yonko title, as a matter of fact so much more that despite World's Strongest Swordsman supposedly working under an emperor, we are told as such:

Fitting Bounty for Emperor and Mihawk's Captain is 3.19 BillionFitting Bounty for Strongest Swordsman in the World is 3.6 Billion

Which may not seem much but it must also be noted Buggy is the Emperor with second highest bounty currently. The minimum cut out Bounty for Emperor as far as we know is 2.2 Billion

So World's Strongest Swordsman is not only given the distinction of Kingly Ambition, a head that is worthy replacement for the head of Pirate King, but also we are straight up told by Brannew that World's Strongest Swordsman is worth more than an Emperor.

Gotta understand the technicalities too
-An Emperor has to be an emperor for Multiple years, do some crazy shit, have some kinda insane pedigree like Rocks Pirate Cred, a Crazy Strong Crew and then the title is worth something.

Considering Blackbeard at the 2.247 can become an Emperor, minimum cut out for the worth of an emperor is extremely Low.

This isn't necessarily saying Mihawk is above every emperor ever, that is a thread for the future, as there is someone like Whitebeard who is obviously far greater an entity than your average emperor, he is essentially King of an Era and certainly the worthy rival of Pirate King not to mention Strongest Man in the World in his prime.

Also I know some people, Aka Luffy fan boys will get offended over me comparing Pirate King title to WSS
Oh How dare you sword Cuck, Pirate King Superior title Mihawk said its way harder bla bla bla
Okay something harder to achieve isn't necessarily better lol, and secondly context *****

Yes it is harder to find one remote Island across the entire World
Yes it is harder to find someone who can read poneglyphs
Collect all the poneglyphs
Have the entire world going against you

But still this isn't a Pirate King vs WSS comparison, instead WSS vs Emperor comparison and we all know it doesn't take much to become an emperor, all Mihawk has to do is kill a clown to become one

But why would a man who is a King of Swordsman, a title that is someone's kingly ambiton ever go for the title of Mere emperor

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Cinera
@TheAncientCenturion
@pg13
@Psalm
@Monkey D Theories
@notAfanboy
@Luffywankishere
@Kurozumi Franosuke
@Shanal
@HA001
@Fenaker
@Gensui Sazid
@comrade
@MarineHQ
@grey matter
@ZenZu
@HeroesNZ
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Gol D. Roger

is that why no one gave a flying shit about Mihawk in Marineford besides 2 trannies and Vista?

Whitebeard did not even look at that scrub. He was too busy talking about Admirals
No one gives a flying fuck about Mihawk?

Do sanjitards even read any chapter that doesn't have sanji in it?
Maybe #4 sanji hurt you so bad you failed to realize WG thinks mihawks solo threat is 3.6 billion more than 3 emperor

That's whole Lotta "Not giving a fuck" going on there :milaugh::suresure:

No one gives a flying fuck about Mihawk?

Do sanjitards even read any chapter that doesn't have sanji in it?
Maybe #4 sanji hurt you so bad you failed to realize WG thinks mihawks solo threat is 3.6 billion more than 3 emperor

That's whole Lotta "Not giving a fuck" going on there :milaugh::suresure:
I was talking about marineford, you overreacting schizo.

Mihawk having a high bounty solo is equivalent of Crocodile having a 2bil bounty just for having logia. The meeting was about cross guild and not some separate entities

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
So if we actually pay attention to subtleties in manga, even before the time skip, the title of World's Strongest Swordsman has consistently been placed on a higher pedestal than the title of Emperor of the Sea and Chapter 1058 reinforced that idea in multiple ways.

To set the stage we have to go to chapter 1033:
There are only two confirmed Kingly Ambitions: Pirate King and World's Strongest Swordsman

Well this isn't the first time Mihawk's and Roger's titles have been paralleled, one of the very first chapters of Manga setting the stage for what is to come has Zoro and Luffy's ambitions outlined in the title of a chapter

It also needs to be noted that Zoro was substitute for Luffy's head against Kuma when Zoro told Kuma he will one day become strongest swordsman in the world. That is surely a sufficient replacement, aka head of World's Strongest Swordsman is enough to consider sparing head of Pirate King. Sanji made some bullshit up about most trouble some because obviously finding all blue holds no value to anyone but Sanji and few other chefs.

"You have such an Ambition" : Said Mihawk's Fellow Warlord and Really Dragon's former Right Hand man. And obviously Kuma is willing to take Zoro's head.

Now we know what the perception of title of World's Strongest Swordsman is to a Warlord in comparison to Pirate king title. A title holder whose head is sufficient replacement for for Pirate King's title.

its only fair we must also look at how a warlord or in this case former warlord perceives Yonko title in comparison to Pirate King title

In the hindsight this might seem like just a diss on Big Mom from Jinbei but it runs deeper than that, because that is my real point.Emperor title is obviously worth something just like rank of Admiral is worth something, just like being a warlord is worth something. But it isn't given the level of respect the title of World's Strongest Swordsman is given.

Again remember I am just talking about title in this instance not necessarily title holder because Whitebeard is obviously much more than just an emperor, he is essentially King of an Era.

But chapter 1058 shows World's Strongest title is worth more than Yonko title, as a matter of fact so much more that despite World's Strongest Swordsman supposedly working under an emperor, we are told as such:

Fitting Bounty for Emperor and Mihawk's Captain is 3.19 BillionFitting Bounty for Strongest Swordsman in the World is 3.6 Billion

Which may not seem much but it must also be noted Buggy is the Emperor with second highest bounty currently. The minimum cut out Bounty for Emperor as far as we know is 2.2 Billion

So World's Strongest Swordsman is not only given the distinction of Kingly Ambition, a head that is worthy replacement for the head of Pirate King, but also we are straight up told by Brannew that World's Strongest Swordsman is worth more than an Emperor.

Gotta understand the technicalities too
-An Emperor has to be an emperor for Multiple years, do some crazy shit, have some kinda insane pedigree like Rocks Pirate Cred, a Crazy Strong Crew and then the title is worth something.

Considering Blackbeard at the 2.247 can become an Emperor, minimum cut out for the worth of an emperor is extremely Low.

This isn't necessarily saying Mihawk is above every emperor ever, that is a thread for the future, as there is someone like Whitebeard who is obviously far greater an entity than your average emperor, he is essentially King of an Era and certainly the worthy rival of Pirate King not to mention Strongest Man in the World in his prime.

Also I know some people, Aka Luffy fan boys will get offended over me comparing Pirate King title to WSS
Oh How dare you sword Cuck, Pirate King Superior title Mihawk said its way harder bla bla bla
Okay something harder to achieve isn't necessarily better lol, and secondly context *****

Yes it is harder to find one remote Island across the entire World
Yes it is harder to find someone who can read poneglyphs
Collect all the poneglyphs
Have the entire world going against you

But still this isn't a Pirate King vs WSS comparison, instead WSS vs Emperor comparison and we all know it doesn't take much to become an emperor, all Mihawk has to do is kill a clown to become one

But why would a man who is a King of Swordsman, a title that is someone's kingly ambiton ever go for the title of Mere emperor

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Cinera
@TheAncientCenturion
@pg13
@Psalm
@Monkey D Theories
@notAfanboy
@Luffywankishere
@Kurozumi Franosuke
@Shanal
@HA001
@Fenaker
@Gensui Sazid
@comrade
@MarineHQ
@grey matter
@ZenZu
@HeroesNZ
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Gol D. Roger
Dude, how dare you scope me like this? I told you I was working on this exact thread.

This is incredibly rude.
:kriwhat:

Are you even paying attention to Mihawk's own words? The very fact that he implied if he could be a potential Emperor tells you nothing about WSS being a superior title... Since he could of been both WSS and Emperor very much like how WB is WSM with an Emperor title.. Interesting logic you got there.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Are you even paying attention to Mihawk's own words? The very fact that he implied if he could be a potential Emperor tells you nothing about WSS being a superior title... Since he could of been both WSS and Emperor very much like how WB is WSM with an Emperor title.. Interesting logic you got there.
His bounty as an underling is higher than 3 of the yonko

Cry you thought he was vista level

As I told you, I don't visit the OP subreddit.

I guess I'll just have to make my thread much better than yours then.
:endthis:
Go ahead lol
Post automatically merged:

I was talking about marineford, you overreacting schizo.

Mihawk having a high bounty solo is equivalent of Crocodile having a 2bil bounty just for having logia. The meeting was about cross guild and not some separate entities
What did Mihawks bounty say and what did Crocodiles said?

Last edited:
The Worlds Strongest Swordsman is such an objectively superior title that
- No one other than Mihawk and Zoro give a shit about the title, not even his rival Shanks
- wasn't even mentioned by the Gorossei as capable of fighting Blackbeard unlike all 3 Emperors
- wasn't even mentioned by Kaido to be capable of fighting him unlike 2 other Emperors
- gets tossed by the Marines in favor of Vegapunks nerd project but Admirals get to stay
- gets stalled by the likes of commanders and Shichibukai that Emperors like Kaido and Big Mom make short work of

Truly a respected title.

The Worlds Strongest Swordsman is such an objectively superior title that
- No one other than Mihawk and Zoro give a shit about the title, not even his rival Shanks
- wasn't even mentioned by the Gorossei as capable of fighting Blackbeard unlike all 3 Emperors
- wasn't even mentioned by Kaido to be capable of fighting him unlike 2 other Emperors
- gets tossed by the Marines in favor of Vegapunks nerd project but Admirals get to stay
- gets stalled by the likes of commanders and Shichibukai that Emperors like Kaido and Big Mom make short work of

Truly a respected title.
How can you say no one wants it when first thing Shanks wanted to do was have a fight with Mihawk dude is desperate for that title.

Anyone who uses a sword has to want that title unless you mean sword users don't train and if you are training why are you even training if you don't wanna be strongest?

How can you say no one wants it when first thing Shanks wanted to do was have a fight with Mihawk dude is desperate for that title.

Anyone who uses a sword has to want that title unless you mean sword users don't train and if you are training why are you even training if you don't wanna be strongest?
Show me a single panel where either not just Shanks but Roger, Vista, Fujitora or Rayleigh even show a single interest in the WSS title like Zoro.