Current Events World's Strongest Swordsman is OBJECTIVELY a superior title to Emperor Title

Which title is more prestigious

• Total voters
Ah okay you're just gonna straight up ignore Mihawk's own words from his mouth cause it doesn't fit the agenda you're trying to push.
Alright I guess we're done here.
I wont even bother arguing if you genuinely believe that swiinging his sword was going all out. As i said its the same situation with BM or Kaido. BM could literally 1shot Brook but she didnt, does that mean Brook stood a chance ? Kaido could one shot the scabbards if he wanted yet it took some time. Its called narrative.

Ah okay you're just gonna straight up ignore Mihawk's own words from his mouth cause it doesn't fit the agenda you're trying to push.
Alright I guess we're done here.
Mihawk mean he will casually swing his sword and if luffy dies he dies lol

He said this blade knows no restrain not that he's going all out.

I mean still imagine thinking a man worth 3.6 was going all out against Pre time skip luffy.

Luffy fans are insecure as fuck

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Comparing post timeskip powers with pre timeskips is silly, Armament Haki making your body black wasn't even a thing back then. Haki was barely fleshed out by Oda. By that logic Akainu didn't go all out either.
You the one saying mihawk went all out lmfao

When we seen what zoro can do and he still not near mihawk even with acoc

You don't even believe the shit you're saying. Keep coping

Comparing post timeskip powers with pre timeskips is silly, Armament Haki making your body black wasn't even a thing back then. Haki was barely fleshed out by Oda. By that logic Akainu didn't go all out either.
Akainu was using CoC and commanders were using CoA

There was even sky splitting going on
Why is it that Shanks lost to non commander teach and got blitzed by sea king??
Where did his CoO go?

Dude the fact that Mihawk is above current Zoro who low diffs Katakuri who was blitzing post time skip Luffy already shows how garbage your argument is.

Luffy also walked out alive against 3 admirals.

And post time skip Big Mom has worse anti feats than pre time skip mihawk.

Show me someone kinemmon blitzing and hurting Mihawk like they did with Kaido.

I mean CoO.
If you actually read Marine Ford correctly Mihawk was portrayed better against Luffy than all three admirals were.

Luffy was too scared to even attack mihawk..he legit thought he would lose his arms.

Same luffy had zero fear attacking all three admirals together
Yeah this conversation is going in circles.

Look I said Mihawk was going all out and you said no because he didn't use any advanced Haki like ACoC. Cool.

But we know Akainu was going all out and I asked you to show him using any form of advanced haki like ACoC or Ryouu but you only gave an example of CoO, which doesn't really answer the question.

HA001

Yeah this conversation is going in circles.

Look I said Mihawk was going all out and you said no because he didn't use any advanced Haki like ACoC. Cool.

But we know Akainu was going all out and I asked you to show him using any form of advanced haki like ACoC or Ryouu but you only gave an example of CoO, which doesn't really answer the question.
Akainu wasn't going all out lmfao

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
So your argument is no one in Marineford was going all out?

Even when WB was trying to kill Akainu, when Sengoku was trying to stop Blackeard's rampage, not a single one of them was going all out and was content with like using 30% of their power? Okay.

Great debate.
The island would've been destroyed if they went all-out, see PH arc.

HA001

Even when WB was trying to kill Akainu, when Sengoku was trying to stop Blackeard's rampage, not a single one of them was going all out and was content with like using 30% of their power? Okay.

Great debate.
You're embarrassing yourself.
Akainu all out makes volcanos changes climates
Keep coping

Great debate.
Akainu was constantly telling Whitebeard not to destroy the island
This is what it looks like when logias go all out

Being WSS means being stronger than everyone who knows how to use a sword lol

Did Vista not train with a sword
Does Shanks not have sword techniques
Does Fujitora not know how to coat his blade with Haki
Does Roger not throw sword slashes
I asked you to provide any of these characters showing interest in being the WSS instead you just babbled about whether they are swordsman or not. Yeah cool man, never said they weren't, that wasn't what I was asking for.

Zoro keeps mentioning he wants to be strongest swordsman, I asked you to show one panel of someone else doing the same to prove other people also care about the title and you failed.