Current Events World's Strongest Swordsman is OBJECTIVELY a superior title to Emperor Title

Which title is more prestigious

• Total voters
Nice argument :milaugh:

You realize that this chapter implies Mihawk would've easily been the Yonko instead of Buggy if he claimed leadership? lol
Except it doesn't, because he wasn't strong enough. They're Yonko because of strength first and foremost, and nothing your agenda ridden argument puts forth is going to change that. The Yonko, Buggy aside for obvious reasons, are the strongest. Period. The only person, not couting Im, that is at that level (probably) is Dragon.

Mihawk is the tiger to shanks lion. Mihawk is the better 1 on 1 while shanks is the better leader just like the lion. That's the reason too why Zoro is portrayed to be stronger than Luffy in this arc. Cutting easily king who has better defense than kaido while Luffy couldn't. And taking 2x hakai. Zoro is the strongest eos but Luffy is the greatest captain for taming the strongest fighter.

Except it doesn't, because he wasn't strong enough. They're Yonko because of strength first and foremost, and nothing your agenda ridden argument puts forth is going to change that. The Yonko, Buggy aside for obvious reasons, are the strongest. Period. The only person, not couting Im, that is at that level (probably) is Dragon.
Show me the panels. Ask any credible translator-- the Yonko were never called the strongest pirates in terms of physical power. But sure, I'm the agenda-driven one.

I love how you have to exclude Buggy because it destroys your argument. By the way, remind me again why Mihawk has a higher bounty than 3 of the 4 Yonko, including his own "captain" who the WG thinks is a legendary pirate?

Show me the panels. Ask any credible translator-- the Yonko were never called the strongest pirates in terms of physical power. But sure, I'm the agenda-driven one.
Whitebeard, on panel, was called by Sengoku a man with the power to destroy the world. Coincidentally, the World's Strongest Subordinate wanted to test himself against this man to measure the distance between them and that attack got intercepted by a subordinate. It wasn't even worth that Yonko's time.
I love how you have to exclude Buggy because it destroys your argument. By the way, remind me again why Mihawk has a higher bounty than 3 of the 4 Yonko, including his own "captain" who the WG thinks is a legendary pirate?
No, I exclude Buggy because he is a gag, he isn't an actual Yonko in the same way he wasn't an actual Warlord, and I wouldn't have held his lack of strength against Mihawk when they were colleagues as Warlords, if you care to remember.

To remind you, because you so conveniently forgot, three of those four Yonko have a lesser bounty than him because they only recently came into power. Blackbeard purposely kept his head down for decades to go unnoticed. Buggy accidentally found his way to success after meeting Luffy only two years ago, and Luffy only recently started his journey. In terms of feats, two of the aforementioned three, and Law and Kid, have done far more than Mihawk has in his decades long career. Its only recency that gives them a smaller bounty.

Whitebeard, on panel, was called by Sengoku a man with the power to destroy the world. Coincidentally, the World's Strongest Subordinate wanted to test himself against this man to measure the distance between them and that attack got intercepted by a subordinate. It wasn't even worth that Yonko's time.

No, I exclude Buggy because he is a gag, he isn't an actual Yonko in the same way he wasn't an actual Warlord, and I wouldn't have held his lack of strength against Mihawk when they were colleagues as Warlords, if you care to remember.

To remind you, because you so conveniently forgot, three of those four Yonko have a lesser bounty than him because they only recently came into power. Blackbeard purposely kept his head down for decades to go unnoticed. Buggy accidentally found his way to success after meeting Luffy only two years ago, and Luffy only recently started his journey. In terms of feats, two of the aforementioned three, and Law and Kid, have done far more than Mihawk has in his decades long career. Its only recency that gives them a smaller bounty.
@Kurozumi Franosuke
Why do you even humor the garbage arguments of Luffytards like this guy and @LuffyTheGOAT

Imagine using nO OnE iS interested in WSS Cole when the man's title is worth more than 3 emperors title.

How about you bum fucks showing me anyone showing any interest in Yonko title lol

Okay lets go one step further
You literally show Mihawk REJECT yonko title..he doesn't want the stain of having the title of Mere yonko on his resume.

Show me anyone EVER rejecting WSS title.

Now all of a sudden Buggy D clown is the strongest pirates
Get the fuck outta here and cope cry mald and seethe somewhere else

Mihawk mid diffs Luffy and his entire crew at the same time

Are you even paying attention to Mihawk's own words? The very fact that he implied if he could be a potential Emperor tells you nothing about WSS being a superior title... Since he could of been both WSS and Emperor very much like how WB is WSM with an Emperor title.. Interesting logic you got there.
Well Whitebeard and Mihawk comparison is valid because it shows there can be Emperors who are too big for emperor title.
Whitebeard was much bigger than a "Mere Yonko" because his real reputation came from being King of an Era and WSM.I

If Mihawk took Yonko title, he would be too big for an emperor too since he is strongest swordsman in the world.

Yonko title is essentially worth same thing as Warlord Title

Well Whitebeard and Mihawk comparison is valid because it shows there can be Emperors who are too big for emperor title.
Based on?

Whitebeard was much bigger than a "Mere Yonko" because his real reputation came from being King of an Era and WSM.
How does having these titles make him bigger when these same titles made him worthy of being considered an Emperor?

If Mihawk took Yonko title, he would be too big for an emperor too since he is strongest swordsman in the world.
Based on what? Because your OP gave no basis

Yonko title is essentially worth same thing as Warlord Title
Based on?

Well because it has never happened that a subordinate or one perceived as subordinate gets higher bounty than a captain.
Mihawk yields authority to buggy and buggy is a emperor yet World's Strongest Title comes with such name value that even buggy holding him back gets him 3.6 Billion.

And they said 3.6 Billion is worthy bounty for WSS.
The minimum bounty for Yonko for 2.2 Billion

Whitebeard, with a squad of roughly 2000 members, assaulted the #1 stronghold of the Marines, which housed at the time, 3 Admirals, a Fleet Admiral, two Vice Admirals that are Admiral Level, a boatload of other Vice Admirals, and 100,000 soldiers.

The Marines believed there would be a chance they could lose that fight.

What part of that is attributed to Whitebeards political power?

It should be common sense that the other three Yonko were not in a stalemate over territory with Whitebeard and each other because of their "political power."

They were all roughly on Whitebeards level, as per Garp.

Well because it has never happened that a subordinate or one perceived as subordinate gets higher bounty than a captain.
Mihawk yields authority to buggy and buggy is a emperor yet World's Strongest Title comes with such name value that even buggy holding him back gets him 3.6 Billion.

And they said 3.6 Billion is worthy bounty for WSS.
The minimum bounty for Yonko for 2.2 Billion
The perception of Buggy's bounty is only tied to his background relationship and the Marine's assumption of Mhawk being under him. Mihawks bounty is tied to both his level of strength, his past epithet (major WG threat), and his association with the Cross Guild. All of this ties to Mihawk having a bigger bounty as Mihawk has done more WG damage control then Buggy in comparison.

But still all of this only makes Mihawk look worthy for an Emperor title. I see no good basis to say that it's above it when this was his requirement.

Being WSS means being stronger than everyone who knows how to use a sword lol

Did Vista not train with a sword
Does Shanks not have sword techniques
Does Fujitora not know how to coat his blade with Haki
Does Roger not throw sword slashes

Being WSS means you gonna beat every swordsman in a fight you are greater than every swordsman

Roger Shanks Vista all trained they just didn't have what it takes to be as strong as Mihawk.

Now compare that to yonko title
Yonko title is worth only 2 billion
WSS title is worth 3.6 billion

Yonko needs a crew and is still less of a threat than WSS
which means wss can solo yonko and their entire crew.
Post automatically merged:

Then why does Mihawk have greater bounty than 3 emperors?

Didn't Marco make Big Mom run away?
Marco would have gone to fight Mihawk himself but he was too scared and was even busy with Kizaru so he sent Vista.

Marco wasn't scared of Big Mom at all
Actually if you look in Luffy 3B bounty introductions, Gorosei said they wanted to restricted Luffy bounty only because of to not get awaken peoples interest and the focus on him, because of Nika,was said if don't,Luffy bounty could be much higher

Show me where it says they the strongest pirates clown
Garp " They are knowed by the World as Four strongest pirates, named as Emperors"

Actually if you look in Luffy 3B bounty introductions, Gorosei said they wanted to restricted Luffy bounty only because of to not get awaken peoples interest and the focus on him, because of Nika,was said if don't,Luffy bounty could be much higher

Garp " They are knowed by the World as Four strongest pirates, named as Emperors"
Show me the panel where it says Strongest