Status
Not open for further replies.
So my guess is that:

Koby defeated one of Boa Sisters and then Hancock took him down

BB arrived with his Fleet which made Fujitora and Buster Call retreat (Koby stayed)

SSG is Vegapunk's Version of Raid Suit given only to certain Individuals such as Smoker, Sentomaru, Lucci ... etc

Koby used it but it was still not enough against Hancock due to her Adv. CoC. Her Bounty is above 1.5B

BB Commanders take multiple Kuja as Hostages, BB asks Hancock to work with him (He wants to use her to be allowed entry to Elbaf Kingdom, but he told her that Luffy is captured there after seeing his Huge Poster and knowing she didn't receive Wano News)

Koby (Presumed Dead) is spying on them and decides that Alliance between BBP and Elbaf cannot be allowed, and knows Marines won't help with Elbaf, just like Wano, so he decides he must contact SWORD Leader and tell him he is going to Elbaf
Flawless prediction.

So my guess is that:

Koby defeated one of Boa Sisters and then Hancock took him down

BB arrived with his Fleet which made Fujitora and Buster Call retreat (Koby stayed)

SSG is Vegapunk's Version of Raid Suit given only to certain Individuals such as Smoker, Sentomaru, Lucci ... etc

Koby used it but it was still not enough against Hancock due to her Adv. CoC. Her Bounty is above 1.5B

BB Commanders take multiple Kuja as Hostages, BB asks Hancock to work with him (He wants to use her to be allowed entry to Elbaf Kingdom, but he told her that Luffy is captured there after seeing his Huge Poster and knowing she didn't receive Wano News)

Koby (Presumed Dead) is spying on them and decides that Alliance between BBP and Elbaf cannot be allowed, and knows Marines won't help with Elbaf, just like Wano, so he decides he must contact SWORD Leader and tell him he is going to Elbaf
Only shit man, your words are mine.
:kata::amazing:

Title:-"Hidden force"
-knights of the gods are revealed they are said as strong as an admiral
-Blackbeard has taken control of Goa kingdom
-sabo is currently in Goa kingdom
-boa has captured coby
Those holy knights are gonna end up as the second coming of the shinsengumi and the ninjas. Meaning: fodder and a waste of panel time.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Did the ad also say “bring your homophobic bigotry? Because right now, Bonesaw is in the locker room crying after what you said about his husband. He lost the only thing he loved to a tragic disease, and you mock him for it? Shame on you, human spider. I hope you learn from this experience and grow as a person
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.