Speculations Zoro's EOS bounty

predictions

• Total voters
Mihawk while chilling and doing nothing got the bounty above 3 Yonkos due to only his individual strength. if marines know that mihawk and croco founded the cross guild his bounty could reach between 4B- 6B cuz fodder buggy just skyrocked to 3B because of cross guild and mihawk.

since 3.59B is fitting total for the WSS we know zoro going to surpass this when he becomes the wss.

oda played post wano bountys very well by giving a lower bounty for zoro even though he negged king who had higher bounty than current zoro's bounty. oda trying to say you can't reach or surpass 2B by just fucking with Yonko commanders until the series end,

it means only Zoro and Luffy going to surpass 2B bounty in the crew. since luffy already higher and Zoro has mihawk to reach, this is pretty much confirms.

i predict Luffy reachs 5-6B bounty at his peak

and Zoro reach 3.6B due to only beign WSS and far stronger than yonko level shanks

since he surpassing 3.6B for only individuall strenght if we add his pirate achievements i can see him reaching bounty between 5B - 4B.

Zoro need to reach his name to heavens, so how he can do it if he get such a low bounty than yonko shanks who destinies to be far weaker than zoro?
Post automatically merged:

Luffy 6B
zoro 5.5B - 4B

Sanji 1.8B
Jinbei 1.9B

3.7 Billion

I can't see him surpassing the Shanks, Kaido or BM in bounty come EoS even though he will be equal or slightly stronger than them individually.

Not to mention Oda always makes sure Luffy and Zoro have a huge gap in bounty proportion. Luffy 6 Billion come EoS.