Status
Not open for further replies.
We fans generally are reactionary (I was pissed last year after the first three games and then how we blew the top 4) but I like what is going on and after more than a decade of not being at the top, we really need this type of continuity to really get there. Look at Man City, they are one of the best run organizations at the moment. Respect what Wenger achieved with those squads. Wenger's departure and Freguson's have really shoved in a new era for Arsenal and Man U.

The clearing of the locker room and bringing in the right guys was so much needed. The contracts earlier were just so bad and the personalities were an issue. I am fully on board with Arteta kicking Auba and Ozil out due to discipline and attitude issue (if that was the reason). Wish we had kept Ramsey (though his wage demands were probably the issue). I hope Odegard can get some coaching from scoring midfielders cause he just needs to learn to just take the shot.
facts I also like the much younger profiles in the team now, lower wages , hungrier and getting better each season.
odegaard needs to be more confident with his finishing
its a bit frustrating cause he actually has good ball striking.

on the flip side viera seems more direct/willing to shoot
potentially I could see odegaard moved to xhaka's lcm role in the future
and vieira as the rcm which plays a bit more foward than the lcm .

Status
Not open for further replies.