TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Obviously It isn't a stare diff im trolling

But I don't like @TheAncientCenturion argument of Orochimaru and his hands when he was ducking itachi with his hands intact.

And even statements in the manga say that Orochimaru couldn't even approach itachi its why he went after sasuke in the first place.

While Itachi himself says that they are able to kill each other
I think Itachi wins but its high-extreme diff

To me it seems Jiraya>Orochimaru is obvious unless you wanna ignore the reason Orochimaru is obsessed with sasuke for the whole of part 1
:kayneshrug:
Again you take a statement from a liar at face value. A character who did not want to fight Jiraiya, who did not want to grab Naruto, who did not want to hurt people.

You can wank off to a liars statements but here is what Kishimoto wrote;
Jiraiya in all his capacities almost died subduing Naruto
Orochimaru in a body that was rejecting him and without ninjutsu was able to go toe to toe with the Kyuubi without receiving any worthwhile damage.

Orochimaru without arms in part 1 (not even for punching) was able to beat a 30% Jiraiya. Again Jiraiya has access to ninjutsu and taijutsu Orochimaru used his tongue as a handicap.

Jiraiya was unable to defeat Orochimaru when they fought.

The entire Sannin are based around Rock Paper Scissors with snakes having a superior to toads.

This has to be fake, right?

One Piece Chapter 1059: ???
—Bounties for Rayleigh & Boa are given, both surpass 1.5 million berries.
—Coby is debriefing Fujitora on their defeat at Amazon Lily with most of the chapter being a flashback.
—Rayleigh & Shakky made it to Amazon Lily in time to fight off the Marines with Hancock and Rayleigh defeated the SSG off screen.
—We do not see it.
—Boa Hancock’s history as a slave is revealed somehow.
—The Blackbeard Pirates alongside Moria try to recruit Hancock at the end of the chapter.

We are the natives here you know
history tends to not favor any natives
Post automatically merged:

—Coby is debriefing Fujitora on their defeat at Amazon Lily with most of the chapter being a flashback.
—Rayleigh & Shakky made it to Amazon Lily in time to fight off the Marines with Hancock and Rayleigh defeated the SSG off screen.
—We do not see it.
—The Blackbeard Pirates alongside Moria try to recruit Hancock at the end of the chapter.
not even remotely

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Again you take a statement from a liar at face value. A character who did not want to fight Jiraiya, who did not want to grab Naruto, who did not want to hurt people.

You can wank off to a liars statements but here is what Kishimoto wrote;
Jiraiya in all his capacities almost died subduing Naruto
Orochimaru in a body that was rejecting him and without ninjutsu was able to go toe to toe with the Kyuubi without receiving any worthwhile damage.

Orochimaru without arms in part 1 (not even for punching) was able to beat a 30% Jiraiya. Again Jiraiya has access to ninjutsu and taijutsu Orochimaru used his tongue as a handicap.

Jiraiya was unable to defeat Orochimaru when they fought.

The entire Sannin are based around Rock Paper Scissors with snakes having a superior to toads.
:stop::stop:
I don't wanna do powerscaling anymore
lets just leave it at that you think Orochimaru is stronger I think Jiraiya is stronger

Fuck I hate powerscaling it hurts my brain.

Anyway what's your favorite naruto characters haven't seen yours yet

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:stop::stop:
I don't wanna do powerscaling anymore
lets just leave it at that you think Orochimaru is stronger I think Jiraiya is stronger

Fuck I hate powerscaling it hurts my brain

Anyway what's your favorite naruto characters haven't seen yours
  1. Hoshigaki Kisame the Sultan of Suiton
  2. Orochimaru
  3. Yakushi Kabuto
  4. Nagato
  5. Kaguya Kimimaro

Anything beyond that gets iffy. I got about 12 characters I like about the same. Hbu

—We do not see it.
fake as sanji's coc