Status
Not open for further replies.
The spoilers sound good. But blackbeard going out of his way to capture coby after chapters back saying if the marines don't use it he will take it is weird. Good for koby since blackbeard sees something powerful in hm but still weird.

Please oda don't do something dumb like making koby a powerful ancient race or something. You already did that with luffy being joyboy and having an op fruit
You misunderstood something. first sun god nika has ridiculous ability not powerful ability. both are not same. as for magma and elemental except fire will work on nika. He introduced nika bcz o it only has one thing it has ridiculousability only by user imagination. but it is still in realms of rubber.

Damn that sucks...everything has gone up here a fair bit in the UK though too, I used to be able to get KFC delivered within £10 but that's impossible now. Even a lot of "cheaper businesses" are having to charge more now too.

14-15 hour shifts are brutal damn...thats tge unfortunate thing too, offers like this also tend to be collection only and not available for delivery or they could be but then you get swamped by small order, service, delivery fees lol.

Do you use UberEats if its available for you? They give me a LOT of discounts if that helps?
We don't have UberEats here. Just a few restaurants which also offer delivery Services.

Me, @Sentinel and few other german user here been in a german forum and these been the reaction for the chapter, I didn´t write anything back then but I was mad angry, here few lines from Sentinel when he read that one in the past(my reaction was the same):

We literally been so mad about the chapter back then xD.
To add, I and Sentinel been huge Madara fans back then, we both been almost in line to quit the manga because of that shit, you remember Sentinel? xD
It still pisses me off when I think about how Kishimoto just got rid of Madara like that. Many were pissed because of Wano but I still won't forget the 4th Great Ninja War.

Is it even confirmed that he was captured by Teach?
No it isn't. But alot of people seem to be floating the idea around. Basically him and boa fought to a standstill and bb showed up ruining everything. So oda had boa and coby clash but it was interrupted so we don't know how strong he is. I hope none of this is true. Because if it is I know where oda is going with it and I don't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.