Status
Not open for further replies.
Name any emperor underling with a bounty close to Croc
Doesn’t answer my question, Croc still inflated by some amount and part of a Yonko crew as a Top Commander.

Boa negged top forces of another Yonko crew, fended off Marines while doing it, and needs a Yonko whose bounty is greater than WSS to take her out. :cheers::cheers:

BB commanders is like any other yonkou crew, it has strong characters at the top and the rest is veteran level...
bad news for the rest of the straw hats

Hancock: "Oda, its my birthday, are you going to force Luffy to love me?"

Oda: No, but I *will* give him a bunch of mother/father/daughter moments with Nami and Tama while you fight Koby, get folded by Blackbeard, and have your fruit stolen."

Hancock: "...But Luffy will save me, right?"

Oda: "Nah, I'm gonna have Rayleigh do that."

Damn. Oda punished Hancock. Like her, but damn lol.

Chapter seems lit though. This, Marco, Shanks, SSG, and Luffy. What a chapter.

Also LOL at people on this forum thinking Mihawk was above Blackbeard and Luffy
Hancock hype is Nami hype

What level you think Vasco shit and Devon are?:seriously:
Levels above whatever level you think Lurgess, Laffitte, Lan Augur are lmao.

According to Ivankov: Catarina Devon at age 34 is a legendary pirate, She also shook the world when she was out. She was the most infamous pirate in ID (not the most infamous criminal since don't know about Avalo).

Not to mention she has a mythical DF. Other people with mythical DFs: Kaido, Marco, Sengoku and Orochi.

Marco is YC1+, Kaido is a top tier, Sengoku is a top tier...then we have Orochi the gag. Unless you want to count Orochi, it's clear she's gonna be YC1 level minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.