Status
Not open for further replies.
Also many forgot one thing about coby. He is a sword member. What if like what if BB knew that coby is a sword member and he wanted to bring out rat in his crew(aokiji) by threatening to kill coby infront of him. If not aokiji will still be in BBP. he needs to come out at some point. If aokiji killed bcz of coby then coby will also have a motivation to destroy BBP(I doubt about BBP killing aokiji but if this happens then marines will really be devastated).

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
In two seconds she took care of two commanders
So I guess we can safely conclude Hancock > Mihawk now? Since she and Ryokugyu apparently both neg diffed two top commanders while Mihawk begged Vista for mercy and declared a guy who lost to Gear-less Luffy to be his equal.

Mihawk shit tier Warlord confirmed? Weevil > Doffy > Croc ~ Mihawk ~ Vista?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah, by now they all should have df's, not looking good if they are still looking for abilities at this stage, we don't need a Kaku/Kalifa where they get df's last minute.

Weird decision on Oda's part. I guess to hype Hancock and SSG invention?
Oh, definitely.

Almost all Warlords are significantly stronger than most non-YC3 members of the Yonko crew. Hancock is one of the most hyped female characters in the series. It's no wonder she's this strong. It'd have been shit if she lost without putting up a fight.
But with BB there as well? While also dealing with the Seraphim? Is Hancock the new BM?

Status
Not open for further replies.