Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro they didn't increase her bounty after she defeated Devon and Shot. Her bounty doesn't make sense just like Crocodile and Blackbeard's bounties.
How do you know that's not when they increased it though? Lol.

All warlords got bounty increases after the Marine situation. Not before it bro.

World Government feared her potential since the first time they saw her do something at age 18. She's no different than Ace/Sabo/Luffy.

Ok let's look at that for a sec. Come on you are a smart person in this forum. Why would bb logically try to interrupt boa and cobys fight to capture coby and take boas fruit? What would even be the purpose of capturing coby? That just sounds weird
Im trolling obviously. We don't have full info. I wonder if coby was the fleet leader. That would make sense and you'll get some coby hype too.

G

Gorosei Informer

I never thought that they would get such a hype
I’m glad that I was wrong
I never downplayed them but I never thought that they would be treated so well
In your case its all good since its you ofc! You're too rational to downplay them like that, to slander them haha. A fellow based Silver enjoyed can't be so wrong after all!

I was genuinely worried for them especially with the new SSG weapon too but I can finally start breathing sighs of relief now lol.

It doesn't help we were waiting YEARS to see them again truly! Just enigmas torturing our anticipations!

This might all be on purpose to boost sales and thus hype and give the final saga of the series, one last, truly hig hurrah especially after how disappointing post TS has been and the ironic tragedy of Wano being so awful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.