Status
Not open for further replies.
He simply pulled it out of his ass and improvised. If nobody predicted it it's a win for Oda. He thinks later about what to do with the plot. If he decides to scrap the plot he just creates a BS reason for Koby to escape.
i think he might knew coby is a sword member and captured him bcz he wants to bring out aokiji by threatening to kill coby. No way i think aokiji will be in BBP by the time SHP get to fight BBP.

Oda doesn’t like Marines or SSG. I don’t get why but it is what it is
Why TF even hype them up as more than a sufficient replacement to Shichibukai, and then hand them massive Ls in their very intro?

Are we supposed to feel any semblance of threat from the WG/ Marines at all? Or is Oda expecting us to laugh at the supposed final villains of the series LMAO?

How are Shichibukai, who except for Mihawk, didn't even have anywhere near the hype of YC1s, all exceeding 1 billion?
FFS Doflamingo, one of the most hyped and built up Shichibukai, was like YC3 tier lol.

What is even this writing?

Still doesn't explain where Fujitora/Kizaru were supposed to go
Ryokugyu also why tf did he go for a trip to Wano instead of chasing after a Shichibuai?
Yeah. Maybe Fuji/Kizaru were supposed to head out but then Sabo and the Revs attacked so they stayed, and now theyve been elsewhere offscreen after GB left. Idk how that adds up timeline wise though.

Either way it's really weird writing.

When seeing that ,it makes sense the Warlords were needed for Balance.
Makes me think about Marineford again ,they summoned almost all of them to the battlefield to face Whitebeard with the Marine troops.
WB had a big fleet with NW Pirates, so it was necessary
None of the Seven Warlords was seriously hurt or something like that
Mihawk, Boa, Kuma fought around but never got an injury, Mingo played around and Moria… was just Moria and got hit by Jinbe.

Status
Not open for further replies.