Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't wanna make any big statements yet but...

• Katakuri w/ Oven uses awakening on the 4 Vinsmoke Siblings and can't beat them in a timely fashion
• Boa Hancock uses her devil fruit and defeats 2 confirmed captains in Teach's crew, neither of which should be below the Vinsmoke Siblings.
• Boa Hancock's bounty is 300mil less than Crocodile's implying he can replicate this feat / do it just as easily
• Doflamingo is relative to Crocodile...

Not to disparage Katakuri, not the point of my post, but the strong Shichibukai might be a tier above Right Hands & Katakuri.

When seeing that ,it makes sense the Warlords were needed for Balance.
Makes me think about Marineford again ,they summoned almost all of them to the battlefield to face Whitebeard with the Marine troops.
It actually make Moria being considered too weak in Marineford easier to understand.

He got his ass whopped by Jinbe, a YC3 equivalent when every warlord should be YC1+

l
The hell? Her bounty came out when it was unfrozen following the dissolution of the Warlord system, not because of what happened here, which happened after the bounty came out. Its so high because it accounts for 14 years or so of gain (shes been a warlord for a long time). She is absolutely not stronger than any YC1. Luffy right out of the timeskip crushes her, and he was significantly weaker than Katakuri.
lol you were the only one who thinks something like that. She is not YC1 level?. wtf

The hell? Her bounty came out when it was unfrozen following the dissolution of the Warlord system, not because of what happened here, which happened after the bounty came out. Its so high because it accounts for 14 years or so of gain (shes been a warlord for a long time). She is absolutely not stronger than any YC1. Luffy right out of the timeskip crushes her, and he was significantly weaker than Katakuri.
Mihawk's bounty came out after the marine incident
Buggy's bounty came out after that
Crocodile's bounty came out after he's part of the Yonko crew

But Boa's came out before this?? That's only more hype for. But i'm pretty sure it came out after this lol. Since they sent the Marines after them before they could make any moves. No point in assigning new bounties before knowing they'd escape or be captured.

She destroys any YC1 besides Zoro/Shiryu/Benn. Cope

Status
Not open for further replies.