Status
Not open for further replies.
So BlackBeard is Alvida 2.0 now?Is he force feeding Coby a strong devil fruit and forcing him to work under him?Oda sure knows how to mind fuck the famdom.So much for Coby beating Boa.

Hancock - Gets 1.6 bil+ from whooping on two of Teach's commanders + part of the Marine fleet
Hancock is YC1++ confirmed.
The hell? Her bounty came out when it was unfrozen following the dissolution of the Warlord system, not because of what happened here, which happened after the bounty came out. Its so high because it accounts for 14 years or so of gain (shes been a warlord for a long time). She is absolutely not stronger than any YC1. Luffy right out of the timeskip crushes her, and he was significantly weaker than Katakuri.

This would hype garp even more even though he is an old timer. He f**king fought roger and other top tiers who has top tier haki on supreme grade blade with his fist alone. I mean what kind of haki does one need to have to fight like that. He is a f**king monster of OP world interms of haki.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Suddenly.....I can already see it.....

Devon and Vasco see Nami and get horny over her. They try to attack her.
Sanji comes in.

Nami + Sanji vs Devon + Vasco

@RayanOO you gonna get your wish.
:josad:
But I should be happy, because it's gonna be a legit SaNa fight.
Lol what happened ? Didn’t even see the spoilers were on

Most of her underlings are fodder. So she's basically fighting a marine fleet consisting of Coby and SSG and was later ambushed by BB pirates but still managed to hold off most of them. How is that not a W for her?
Never said it wasn't a w. I am saying it's nowhere near a huge w since the marines seems to have also been ambushed hence coby being captured
Amd Rayleigh still had to save her.

Let's reverse roles. If coby was defending his marines against boa and bb abducted boa before the two can even fight and Rayleigh had to still save coby were you gonna give him the W? No but apparently with boa it's different

In your case its all good since its you ofc! You're too rational to downplay them like that, to slander them haha. A fellow based Silver enjoyed can't be so wrong after all!

I was genuinely worried for them especially with the new SSG weapon too but I cam finally start breathing sighs of relief now lol.

It doesn't help we were waiting YEARS to see them again truly! Just enigmas torturing our anticipations!

This might all be on purpose to boost sales and thus hype and give the final saga of the series, one last, truly hig hurrah especially after how disappointing post TS has been and the ironic tragedy of Wano being so awful too.
It was obvious that they will play a big role in the final arc (especially Mihawk, Crocodile and Mingo) but I never thought that they would get such a good treatment! Finally something positive after the last Arcs. Now I need something about Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.