Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't buy the Rayleigh hype so hard until the full summary comes out

We need to see the reason of why BB actually left

The way he desperatly ran away with his crew when Akainu showed up is one thing

But the way he casually walked out of Marineford cuz he was too strong to be defeated and didn't wanted to fight anymore is a completely different stuff

Until we actually see it i assume boa "beat" vasco and devon in a similar way to how Magellan beat the bbp in impel down

Just them coming in overly confident that itd work out somehow and unprepared

@Extravlad Assuming this chapter implicates Old Ray~ or > BB, what would your current admiral and yonko ranking list look like combining the 2 groups? Include Kaido and BM instead of Buggy
I'd go with Akainu > Kaido > Shanks ~ Kuzan > Borsalino > Issho ?? Aramaki > Big Mom

Teach is just too much of an unknown honestly lol running away from CP0 then Ray is quite bad but it's also clearly plot armor saving Boa's ass just as when Kizaru didnt catch Rayleigh in Sabaody

Nah, a level above Vets. YC4-ish off power inflation alone & how Oda won't let the crew fight people too close to their previous opponents. Sasaki/Black Maria were solid vet tier so they need to be a level above to be challenges.
Nah BBPs arent gonna be a tier above the BPs. They will just be trickier opponents...and not straight up brutes like the BPs.

They will also be defeated easier than the BPs were defeated since the SHs are stronger now. Ao either Robin mid diffs Devon or Nami high diffs her. Either way she aint anywhere close to Commander.

Status
Not open for further replies.