Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the scenario. Could be infiltration or actually whooped on and kidnapped. We'll have to see the whole scenario.
Even if he was whooped and kidnapped are we gonna hold him being whooped by a legit powerful ypnko crew?
Would that be an L? Yes. But who logically would not loss in that situation who isn't the strongest in the verse?

If I'm right and that's what the deal is
It parallels this

Would be a perfect bb way to get to raftel.

Makes me think shanks vs bb is deffo next as luffy still needs 1 more rp to meet teach in laftale
Good call, considering BBP are opposite mirrors of the straw hats, Teach for sure will tell him to spill the beans, unlike Luffy

Even if he was whooped and kidnapped are we gonna hold him being whooped by a legit powerful ypnko crew?
Would that be an L? Yes. But who logically would not loss in that situation who isn't the strongest in the verse?
Nope. Because I only had him on Tashigi level before. Him getting whooped on by Blackbeard's 5 ID members is perfectly fine for me.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
So Boa negged two commanders, held off BBP and Navy and still got a bounty inferior to that of Crocodile :funky::funky::funky::funky:
Crocodilebros eating good
Boa's spent years minding her own business, actively wanting nothing to do with the Marines or WG. Even if she was a rogue agent, she wasn't a problem for them.

Crocodile manipulated the government so he could try to take over a country and claim an Ancient Weapon to use it to rule the world. Croc is way more dangerous than Boa to the WG.

Status
Not open for further replies.