Rayleigh is an exception
He can fight an entire yonko crew being old and rusty
Mihawk is 3.6 billion marine hunter Strongest Swordsman in the world

So if sanji ever fights an admiral that completely kills the notion of

Gaban is a nobody
@comrade
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Red Admiral
The Marines know Rayleigh has been posted up on Sabaody for years, and they won't touch him with a 10 foot pole. Rayleigh is just that boss, that non of the current Top Tiers want any part of him.

I am just saying the fact that sanji the cook will fight an admiral and win in some bastardized way after Oda needed to do all the garbage with germa sperm etc for Queen I have zero excitement for Admirals or admiral fights in general.

Sanji beating an admiral shits on Zoro beating kizaru and Luffy beating akainu.

So only Zoro fight I am looking forward to is Mihawk because I know Sanji will never fight anyone close to that level

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You're dick riding hard if you think Katakuri can beat Hancock + an entire country of haki users on his own.
Calm down. You're acting like Hancock's underlings are commander-level or something. Gorgon sisters lost to pre-skip Luffy. They wouldn't have grown so drastically stronger that they'd suddenly threaten Katakuri. Most of the so-called acoa users probably can't even withstand Katakuri's CoC. If they can withstand it, he could still fold them via awakening. Hancock is the only real threat to him, and she's more than likely significantly weaker than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.