Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don't understand the point of a BBP getting Boa's df, unless the 10th captain is somewhat attractive, or Oda considers Laffitte the gay mime as the candidate for that power.
Don't think too deep into it. Oda just wanted to do something nobody would expect. There's literally no sense in BB getting her fruit. However, he must've done something for that bounty raise so maybe he got what he wanted and went to Boa for lulz

How is Sanji beating the same level of opponent as Zoro somehow magically means Sanji's not on Mihawk's level? Why would Zoro out of nowhere grow beyond Sanji's lvl the moment he fights Mihawk? Aren't you claiming now that Zoro low diffs Sanji? If that is true, that means Zoro can't struggle with the same lvl opponents that Sanji fights.

So if Zoro will struggle or will have a harder time against an admiral than Sanji, well we'll know who's stronger.:catsure:

And where are you getting the idea that Zoro will not beat Mihawk prior fighting an Admiral? I really doubt that in the final war, Zoro won't be introduced as WSS of Pirate King's crew. What's the point of leaving that shit in the end where no one cares about it?
Just like he is now called "sword master" he could be called "world's strongest swordsman" before fighting an Admiral
:queenhear:
Yeah yeah all this bullshit aside Mihawk mid diffs an admiral and an admiral that sanji fights mid diffs an admiral that Zoro fights.

Hopefully sanji doesn't fight one at all if Oda has any respect for admirals and Akainu for that matter.

Or at least clarify that Kizaru is a tier above green 🥦

I wonder who the love fruit is gonna go to🤔
I doubt its gonna be teach himself. I feel like it might go to sanji's opponent since the bbp's seem to have natural counters to their stawhats opponent

Sanji who's all about love fighting someone with the love fruit kinda makes sense imo

And i wonder if boa will get a new fruit
If she does i imagine itll either be orochis. Maybe with her not being fodder she could master it so in her hybrid sge straight up looks like medusa

They don't.
Zoro fought a stronger opponent and fought yonkos
Whilst sanji got beat up a tobi roppo and snuck queen
So Sanji went to fight 2 commanders after being nerfed from getting beat up from the same lvl opponent that Jinbe struggled with
while Zolo could barely win against 1 nerfed commander who was beaten by Marco and Sanji

gotcha
:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.