Status
Not open for further replies.
Always seems the strongest with what feats?
Lmao.
Burgess is the captain of the first ship
So capitan of the first ship=strongest?
Doesnt mean shit tbh
He threated impel down prisoners to shut up or he will kill them
He sneaked into shichibukai meeting without mihawk sengoku etc etc noticing
He was giving orders to other with shiryu

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy wasn’t pre occupied fighting Hancock. This would be like luffy vs katakuri and flambe attacking him from a different angle. Katakuri would be luffy, Hancock Kat and instead of 1 Flambe were talking about hundreds of warriors
The thing is they aren't much different from pre-skip while Katakuri is tens of times stronger than pre-skip Luffy. No, this wouldn't be anything like Flampe scenario because Kuri's paying attention to everything. And there are no silent arrows coming his way. Hancock isn't as agile and unpredictable as Luffy. She's a straightforward fighter.

She's gonna make a man out of him!

:risitameh::saden::shame:

Plot twist its gonna be like that one Mystique scene in X-Men with Devons shapeshifting powers..

Or more likely the cursed Epic Movie parody version of it lmfao:

Also "fun fact", I saw a pic of Koby and Boa "sharing the appreciation" of Luffy together in the most NSFW sense possible whilst Luffy walks in on them too LMFAO!

:lulz::lulz::lulz:
I wish I could've lived without seeing that video

Why're you suddenly recalling it? Did they update it or what?
No it's just crazy. We have people like BB with 2 devil fruits and a crew full of legends getting 2.2B and 3 guys that get the credit of defeating 2 Yonkou 3B each, then there's Mihawk whose only accomplishment is being the WSS and he gets a bounty close to BB's updated one... without doing the WG any harm. Just means they know what the man could potentially do if he wanted too.

Status
Not open for further replies.