Status
Not open for further replies.
We know the pacifista at shabaody were outdated so it's possible that the new pacifista models have been a thing
Yeah it's these based on the spoilers. And they are unique designs at least. But it doesn't seem to imply these are actually Vegapunks Special Science Group.

I really think that this is where we are going next, since the chapter seems (?) to skip over what happened to Sabo/Vivi/Kuma/Bonney

I think the reason his bounty increased so much was likely due to his feats on Amazon lily
Like before he proved he was strong enough to beat marco and the wbp but with the marines seeing first hand how strong teach is. With him attacking Amazon lily and the marines with their new pacifista
If he really made rayleigh tell him about laugh tale thst that also probably played a role
i think most likely he strolled in amazon lily with that bounty mate.

Mihawk Yonko tier
Crocodile 1,9b
Boa is truly Pirate Empress
Jinbe clashing Akainu, Big Mom
Buggy is Yonko
Weevil hunting WB pirates
Moria clashing with Kaido
Law 3b bounty
BB Yonko tier

Doflamingo base G4 punching bag:suresure:

Ugh no they don't. Again this is why the rocky port incident was presented in relation to him this chapter
Rocky port incident Coby saved fodders from a Law who was just using the incident to become a warlord to advance his plan to kill Doflamingo.

Rocky port incident is just all tell and no show. Typical One Piece world hype that in reality was nothing special.

It’s always the genetic argument with you clowns

So if you’re short at first but still a pretty good basketball player then you hit a small growth spurt boosting your height slightly then are you really that much of a better player because of your height genetics?

Some people are super tall but trash at basketball. Basically what I’m saying is that without training and his prior battle strength, Sanji wouldn’t be shit with his enhancements

but keep crying bc a chef>>>>Your greencuck fav

G

Gorosei Informer

Luffy Zoro and Jinbe walking in blackbeards base to save Koby
Lmfao thats perfect, I'm really suprised we've not been getting OP memes based on that Treasure Island scene meme! Not even in the meme subreddit or anything AFAIK!? I think the OP community would have made tons of memes like this as OP has its famous "walk scenes" including the Arlong Park one especially ofc!

Status
Not open for further replies.